Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate incels for not helping me to find cute adorable loli waifu of culture

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
Good morning, I hate women, I hate chads, I hate normies, and I hate incels too. In this evil world of judeo-feminist degeneracy and it's retarded and immoral invention of "age of consent" men are forced to loose best most precious years of their waifus and hope they atleast stay virgins, not becoming sluts in that time, not everyone is crazy and brave enough to act against system like St.Leucosticte did (peace be upon him), so whats left is to go for compromise, of searching for so called "legal lolis", what while painfull, because of her most precious years are gone, but still acceptable and safe, still giving loli waifu experience of some sort, and going against "morallity" of todays's soyciety of thots and cucks who think it is exactly them now, who in thousands of years of humanity know whats right and wrong, and it is honor and duty of cultured man to spit on those degenerates, by becoming "legal pedofile" with loli waifu of legal age, and openly stating fore cucked worl, that she is taken as waifu not despite, but becaue of her neoteny, and that is so pedo in eyes of scum.
Problem is, this kind of waifu is hard to find, if possible at all, and dating sites are unreliable, as cultured waifus may be perceiving them as stupid normie thing, instead relying on something like destiny, what is unreliable and may result in them becoming spinsters and going to dating sites only when they becoming old and desperate, but then I dont need them anymore, as looking for waifu under 20 years old or just bit above (especially if mongoloid race). So how to find cute adorable loli waifu of culture for me and other men of culture?
By help of people. And based incels should be motivated to do that, helping each other, and sharing information about their relatives and classmates,
who can be potential waifus for cultured men, as that is how victory against degenerate cucked soyciety to achieve

tfu on defeatism of crab bucket, show me legal lolis under 20 years old who likes Kemono Friends. Show each other lolis. This is how we fight, this is how we win

this is why youre incel

Good morning, I hate women, I hate chads, I hate normies, and I hate incels too. In this evil world of judeo-feminist degeneracy and it's retarded and immoral invention of "age of consent" men are forced to loose best most precious years of their waifus and hope they atleast stay virgins, not becoming sluts in that time, not everyone is crazy and brave enough to act against system like St.Leucosticte did (peace be upon him), so whats left is to go for compromise, of searching for so called "legal lolis", what while painfull, because of her most precious years are gone, but still acceptable and safe, still giving loli waifu experience of some sort, and going against "morallity" of todays's soyciety of thots and cucks who think it is exactly them now, who in thousands of years of humanity know whats right and wrong, and it is honor and duty of cultured man to spit on those degenerates, by becoming "legal pedofile" with loli waifu of legal age, and openly stating fore cucked worl, that she is taken as waifu not despite, but becaue of her neoteny, and that is so pedo in eyes of scum.
Problem is, this kind of waifu is hard to find, if possible at all, and dating sites are unreliable, as cultured waifus may be perceiving them as stupid normie thing, instead relying on something like destiny, what is unreliable and may result in them becoming spinsters and going to dating sites only when they becoming old and desperate, but then I dont need them anymore, as looking for waifu under 20 years old or just bit above (especially if mongoloid race). So how to find cute adorable loli waifu of culture for me and other men of culture?
By help of people. And based incels should be motivated to do that, helping each other, and sharing information about their relatives and classmates,
who can be potential waifus for cultured men, as that is how victory against degenerate cucked soyciety to achieve

tfu on defeatism of crab bucket, show me legal lolis under 20 years old who likes Kemono Friends. Show each other lolis. This is how we fight, this is how we win

Two words: robotic engineering

Two words: Brettyboy based

exactly. beautiful words

Inceldome is literally spiritually jewish

View attachment 467949