Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate humanity so much that it makes me sick

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
I am sick of this species. Whenever i see a human on the street, i get into extreme rage, which i can only control with great difficulty. My biggest dream is to storm the stage of a presidential live broadcast, grab the mic and tell the whole world live how much i hate them. I hate the way you look, the way you think and talk. I hate your arrogance, stupidness and shallowness. Your aloofness, wretchedness, childishness. I hate the way your nature is constructed. I hate that you exist. I hate that you are not suffering the way you deserve. I hate it when you laugh and when you feel happy. I hate it when you breathe, eat and drink.

Same man, same.

40271.jpg

All of this tbh but there one small porblem

my player model is stuck on t pose mode and all the zoomers are going rabid with their gay rainbow neon compooper lights and vinegar smelling odors :society: it's horrifically over and it will for be for 10 years at least

Just don't leave your room theory.