Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I hate how you get dudes in the blackpill community put others down and say shit ‘You’re subhuman. Accept it’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I hate how you get dudes in the blackpill community that put others down and say shit ‘You’re subhuman. Accept it’. :soy:

Being blackpilled doesn’t mean being a defeatist and by defeatist I don’t mean giving up on femoids as that is understandable if you feel that it really is over but one thing that pisses me off is when you get dudes in the community that try to ruin any positivity others have left in them and I mean positivity about other shit, not positivity about getting women because the women thing I mentioned is bluepilled but I mean positivity as in enjoying the good you find in your life.

As for ‘subhumans’, the real subhumans are cucks and thots. If other dudes are defeatist, I have no issue but hate when they try to drag others down with them.

Last edited:
maybe it's their view of the truth
if they were gay i'd call them fags.
such is life

maybe it's their view of the truth
if they were gay i'd call them fags.
such is life
No matter how they feel, I don’t see a reason why anyone needs to go out their way to directley put another dude down with this defeatist garbage. @Zensfy had rules against this defeatist shit before he shut his site down and it was definitely for a reason.

Yeah, but the thing is, inceldom affects your confidence in overall and how every person see you, so if you are an incel, you'll be sad. And even if you somehow find some happiness, your never will be good as a chad life

Yeah, but the thing is, inceldom affects your confidence in overall and how every person see you, so if you are an incel, you'll be sad. And even if you somehow find some happiness, your never will be good as a chad life
No nagging to deal with at least.

I do too, but that's the danger of blackpill. What happens when a blackpiller gets blackpilled?

Live by the blackpill, die by the blackpill unfortunately

I don't get them either. These dudes bitch about how normies look down upon them and treat them like trash, but they do the same with bluepilled ugly men at any given opportunity.

The stinky defeatism of "there's nothing you can do to improve your life if women hate you" or some variation of the retarded excuse "Chad has an easy life, so you should just lay down and rot" are annoying.

It's like, do something with your life, man. Just don't try to drag others down or belittle the accomplishments of brocels who managed to do something good with their lives.

We all can't be tall white normies like you BrettyBoy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@SlayerSlayer

We all can't be tall white normies like you BrettyBoy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@SlayerSlayer
we are literally subhuman we are literally a brown midget species of lower human meant to clean toilets

but I mean positivity as in enjoying the good you find in your life.

Yes...We must encourage our fellowcels by not rejecting something simply because it involves intellect rather than foids. There is much to reality than worshiping a hole. We shouldn't patronize our own like NTs, as that makes us dull and narrow-minded.

My dearest friend, Aspie John, made the mistake of tossing aside knowledge for foids.

House

Capture

Blockland

Clock

Var

(Mimicking his role-model, Mirai Trunks)

(Thirteen)

The man would regularly play "Fortress Building" games and use the "Events" system with a Color-To-Hex Mod he had("Chat Command").

He neglected his principles:

Kiss

Youth - The Time When He Had Much Opportunity For Growth

Sadly...

Correct. Let me continue with the story of Aspie John:

In Special Ed, Aspie John was referred to the school psychologist. The school psychologist, who also saw Anxious Jane, encouraged Aspie John to speak to Anxious Jane.

"You should speak to Jane!"(S.P)

"I'm not sure..."(A.J)

"Try speaking to Anxious Jane! She would love to have someone to speak to!"(S.P)

"Okay, I think I'll try..."(A.J)

Aspie John would go home anxiously each day and think incessantly of his fellow classmates. He would feel very, depressed, jittery and uncomfortable due to a restless mind. Thinking of Anxious Jane only worsened it.

The teacher criticized Aspie John several times for his inability to socialize with Anxious Jane, who had little problem socializing with kids at social clubs she attended. She would criticize Aspie John's statements of "Managing his classroom anxiety" yet constantly gave Anxious Jane exemptions for her inability to recount her night(The teacher would ask everyone about it daily).

Furthermore, Anxious Jane was desired by nearly every male in the class. Aspie John was ignored to the extent of needing the teacher(Or, on one occasion, the Hispanic kid) to do class activities. One boy quickly sat near Anxious Jane and wrapped his arms around her during a class project.

"Jane, It's okay sweetie. Come pair with me."

As for the "speaking", Anxious Jane's hand-fiddling gestures, as well as her decision to mimic several of Aspie John's other avoidant behaviors, led to criticism from the Phys. Ed teacher, who said:

"Jane was playing with her hands instead of working on her activities. I think we have a dynamic there. Keep that in check."

Anxious Jane then frowned at Aspie John and started coming to school without her glasses(To impress Tall Kid).

Aspie John was also switched to other classroom duties after Anxious Jane wrote her "message" to him via homework.

A certain (respectable) Hispanic boy said of Jane:

"Is Jane still going to be in our classroom?"(He asked this after Aspie John was told that he would remain in the current classroom; unprovoked information)

"No. She'll be switched into the other classroom."(Teacher)

Anxious Jane stopped coming to school until she was switched into another classroom for reasons unknown to Aspie John. She was, of course, shifting to Option #1: Tall Kid.

Indeed. He found himself anxious and unable to socialize when the time came for him to continue his growth, as he suffered from constant memories of group therapy criticism and needed Klonopin.

Anony

("You Could"...Cautious Wording)

Caut

Being an "insecure" Aspie naturally meant he was unable to integrate with others properly. This is despite having true intellect:

test_scan-png.571245

1644005915010-png.571247

Lua

He should've learned from the incident with Tall Kid, as it altered his mental state and worsened it.

It's best to encourage intellectual growth rather than foid worship. That is why we choose to reside here instead of LooksMax.

I'm just honest, but I don't like to bring people down if they are trying to improve

I'm just honest, but I don't like to bring people down if they are trying to improve
I will give an example. One thing I find annoying is when someone is proud of a hobby based thing he done and then another dude says ‘Anyone can do that’, etc. I see no reason to go around ruining another dude’s positivity about something he’s proud of.

Last edited:
I will give an example. One thing I find annoying is when someone is proud of a hobby based thing he done and then another dude says ‘Anyone can do that’, etc. I see no reason to go around ruining another dude’s positivity about something he’s proud of.
Yes, I agree with you, but tbh I haven't seen people put others down based on anything else other than their looks. N most :blackpill: spaces I've seen people are brutal regarding looks but if they see someone trying to improve I see they encourage it and even give advice

One of the downsides of the blackpill is occasionally you get good looking men that find out about it and it explodes their egos and turns them into narcissistic cunts that think everyone is “below” them and “inferior” because they aren’t chads