Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how women view ethnic incels

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
I hate how women view ethnic incels. I was on the bus today listening to my music and two white women were staring at me in disgust. They must have been looking at my curry skin. Women like that hate me just for existing. They hate me for a feature of my body that I can't even control. I bet if the women around me knew that my mother has been beating me for almost all my life, they'd think that I deserve it because of my skin color. As pathetic as this sounds I almost wanted to cry. I never used to hate my skin color when I was a kid, but now women have made me feel inferior and worthless for my curry skin. Women Forced me to hate myself and then tell me in the their next breath that I should have confidence. Fuck this clown world.

Toilets want to see ethnic incels disappear completely unfortunately and say to have confidence so that it puts low value males into their own control

Same thing but with my family.

Toilets want to see ethnic incels disappear

naw they were just turned on by the 5'2 balding Indian janitor inside of you:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Why did you say ethnic incels? That is redundant.

In 2022, Its clear as day that foids of all races strongly discriminate against men of color in general. Say men of color or ethnic men in itself is implying incel already. If you don't see that then you most likely live in the suburbs, or some rural flyover town.

Go to any major city and see with your own eyes. These fuckin foids are racist ass fuck.

As long as I get to coom inside a Stacy, I won't mind :feelsohh:

In 2022, Its clear as day that foids of all races strongly discriminate against men of color in general. Say men of color or ethnic men in itself is implying incel already. If you don't see that then you most likely live in the suburbs, or some rural flyover town.

Go to any major city and see with your own eyes. These fuckin foids are racist ass fuck.
Latino men and athletic thugmaxxed blacks do fine, other men of color they do awful. I see many blacks and latinos with girlfriends usually of their own race when I was in SF.

Its because there are cumskin fakecels.

Women are so easy to hate when they are such cunts. If women want misogyny to stop, they should maybe start doing something about it.

Women are so easy to hate when they are such cunts. If women want misogyny to stop, they should maybe start doing something about it.
They piss me off. They are white supremacists and they have they gall to say its our personality. I never would've been like this if I was born white.

:feelsohgod:
Nigger cels are not POC
They are Black
They get pussy

Go and chadfish on tinder and ask your matches what they think about brown/black guys. You will be amazed how honest they are in front of a hot white man.

Me and my Curry friend were walking into the store the other day and this white women was giving him the death stare for no reason.
I do get the stares but mostly ignored like a ghost but it was nothing like that experience Also I live in a so called liberal city.

I hate how women view ethnic incels. I was on the bus today listening to my music and two white women were staring at me in disgust. They must have been looking at my curry skin. Women like that hate me just for existing. They hate me for a feature of my body that I can't even control. I bet if the women around me knew that my mother has been beating me for almost all my life, they'd think that I deserve it because of my skin color. As pathetic as this sounds I almost wanted to cry. I never used to hate my skin color when I was a kid, but now women have made me feel inferior and worthless for my curry skin. Women Forced me to hate myself and then tell me in the their next breath that I should have confidence. Fuck this clown world.
I sympathize with you brother

EWWW he wants to make me his wife, he doesn't even know me :foidSoy: