Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate how women think average = top 5% of all men

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
to a woman, making $100k+ per year in your early 20s is average despite the fact it's very rare

being 6'2 is average

having chad-lite looks is bare minimum average

I hate women because of this. They're legit insane. Everything in their head is either a 1 or 0. They don't have the brain power to see nuances or shades of grey. Legit retarded male kids are smarter than them.

Yep and yet a female -2/10 is "sexy" to them.

Yep and yet a female -2/10 is "sexy" to them.
Peep

I am disgusted with how women think in general, they are like animals.

They have evolved over millions of years to be like this.
No societal change can undo their true female nature.
At most, we could temporarily surpress it but even that is likely to fail often.
Nature is brutal.

modern dude might think he's sexually a 4/10 or whatever and that it's not that bad. actually he's more like a confused old man or a hobo looking for change from female perspective, his grade is irrelevant.

he will be bluntly approached by a landwhale when he is 37 and financially stable, and marry her. when asked about his love life he'll say that "he's still got the moves".

modern dude might think he's sexually a 4/10 or whatever and that it's not that bad. actually he's more like a confused old man or a hobo looking for change from female perspective, his grade is irrelevant.

he will be bluntly approached by a landwhale when he is 37 and financially stable, and marry her. when asked about his love life he'll say that "he's still got the moves".
37 year old landwhale will accept nothing less than chad, lmao

That's because femoids literally filter out all the guys that don't meet those requirements, the guys below them requirements are invisible to them

It's infuriating. Women evolved to exclusively find the top percentage of men sexually attractive; and somehow they are blind to the rest of men even existing!

Argh! Curse you nature!

Women evolved to exclusively find the top percentage of men sexually attractive; and somehow they are blind to the rest of men even existing!
Realising that point you unconsciously start asking yourself questions such as why are we evolved high self-awareness, first of all? To make our suffering in existence even worse? Unsuccessful males of lesser beings never managed to reproduce, don't even realise they failed, they just die on their own, but our existence is full of suffering. Curse you get, for being smart bipedal ape.

Replace them with robots and artificial wombs.

Realising that point you unconsciously start asking yourself questions such as why are we evolved high self-awareness, first of all? To make our suffering in existence even worse? Unsuccessful males of lesser beings never managed to reproduce, don't even realise they failed, they just die on their own, but our existence is full of suffering. Curse you get, for being smart bipedal ape.
Haha, yeah - I keep waiting for this existential despair we evolved to start helping me with something. ;-)