Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I hate how women are valued waaay more than men

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
Equal rights were a mistake.

Men evolved and developed this world because women were weaker, dumber and were used as cum tanks. Only for sex and breeding.

Even if there was a smart woman (rare), she never really had the chance to become something else than a cumtank.

But now physical strength is useless and women can get a job just fine if not easier than men.

All the jobs where theres contact with someone else than your coworkers, are usually taken by foids. Because they're better looking, better at socializing, and better at customer service.
(I mean I would probably be better at that too if I wasted my entire life socializing, dating chats, doing makeup and trying to look good and sexy)

So basically lot of jobs where you dont need any harder/bigger/more significant skills are reserved for women now.

Also women can get jobs thanks to their looks alone, or can just do prostitution which is IMO way too well paid.

Women have the upper hand in all social and romantical situations including dating. And in dating they have really huge advantage over you and will basically choose like job interviewers/recruiters.

It will all get worse too. What do you think? I think we are at the point of no return and women's value will only keep increasing and men's value decreasing

No such thing as equality. Chad will always be valued more than us, and were even in the past.

But at the end of the day I’d still rather be a man.

Equality is nothing but a work of fiction

We are born, we suffer and then we die.
While the end doesn't come i will laugh my ass off knowing that eventually society will collapse due to the nature of this system, women are too selective, the number of homosexuals are increasing, even straight couples don't want to have kid anymore, do you see were this is going? :feelsclown:

Nah, once blackpill is mainstream women are going down. :feelsUgh:

You can't comeback from that shitty of a PR.:feelshaha:

We are born, we suffer and then we die.
While the end doesn't come i will laugh my ass off knowing that eventually society will collapse due to the nature of this system, women are too selective, the number of homosexuals are increasing, even straight couples don't want to have kid anymore, do you see were this is going? :feelsclown:
Maybe its best that we all end up dying out tbh
Have a full reset back to the start

Maybe its best that we all end up dying out tbh
Have a full reset back to the start
society is gonna keep getting worse until this happens

praying for tidal waves