Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how the world revolves around females

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Everyone's main goal in the world is to impress females, anything anyone does is so they can attract a female. Like seriously, females and their stinky roast beef flaps can't be all that special...

My job is not to impress them, I just need sex with a 10/10 stacy

There should be globes with only a pic of fesikh on them :reeeeee:

I have been practicing daily for my next interaction with a female. I practice in the mirror frequently, and I run the scenarios in my head. I read a study once relating to sports science that practicing in your mind is almost as good for developing certain neural pathways as actually practicing. I imagine the case is the same for the interaction I will have with a female.

I have been practicing daily for my next interaction with a female. I practice in the mirror frequently, and I run the scenarios in my head. I read a study once relating to sports science that practicing in your mind is almost as good for developing certain neural pathways as actually practicing. I imagine the case is the same for the interaction I will have with a female.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I've never tried to impress a foid or attract a woman. Guess im a sigma male.

It's y I refuse to approach foids I see other guys do it and they look just like monkeys doing their little mating dance in the hope the foid will give them a chance:feelsree:

High IQ

Gynocentrism is inescapable, even here

The most brutal thing about this is that women know about it

In the past it was about the Stacie, ugly foids had nothing to say, but thanks to feminism for making ugly foids important which they are not

Your entire life is revolved around not getting pussy, so don’t be ironic

Yeah. When I look up self improvement videos for men, it's all about attracting women. They say "women like.....". And I've seen ads saying to buy their stuff BC it makes girls like you and you'll be virgin shamed if you can't get a girl. It's like men just exist for women

Everyone's main goal in the world is to impress females, anything anyone does is so they can attract a female. Like seriously, females and their stinky roast beef flaps can't be all that special...
My world stopped revolving around foids when I had sex with gigastacy. Now all foids seem mediocre and all the normies that get them too. Everybody simps for mediocre foids. I don’t give a fuck.

just an hour ago I saw an ad for medical treatments for foids