Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how sex takes so long to be an expert at.

Genetically Doomed

Genetically Doomed

Humanity is really horrifying.
I was a late bloomer to getting drunk or doing drugs the first time. I was hitting my mid-20s. Once you had a drunkenness episode, you already know what any drunkenness episode is like. Hell, once you got high the first time, you already know what any high can be like. The only difference is that a higher dosage makes the effects you experience at a standard dosage more extreme, but it's the same thing. It didn't take long for me to get used to vaping without getting a buzz too early. It didn't take long for me to handle higher dosages of gummies or weed.

Sex takes a lot of work to catch up sexually. I'm hitting my late 20s and still a virgin. People my age have had sex for about 8 to 10 years. It'll take a while before I last at least a few minutes, know what i like or don't like sexually, know the difference between good and bad sex, have sex in various public places and try different tricks, and have the ability to teach different things to people with years of experience. Most people my age can already do that. Shit, even many 20 year olds have accomplished that for the most part.

I also will only have one parter by that point if I start, and while virgin women can eventually tell you're bad at sex if you can't make her orgasm or if you climax early or don't give oral (she's heard conversations about sex before), a virgin man couldn't tell maybe unless you just lie there and do nothing. How the fuck will i know if she's good at sex. The worst part is, many people say they thought their first partner was good until they fucked other people and realized their first partner was never special.

Imagine having a sex for so many years with only 1 partner in your lifetime, and you have sex with a new person in middle-age, and then find out all this fuckin time, you were having horrible sex all your life, and didn't finally experience good sex for the first time until you were in your middle aged years or older.

This is why monogamy shouldn't be a mandatory thing for people with their first partner.

UPDATE: no i'm NOT saying i'm having sex, but talking about what would happen if I did. I am a virgin who has no opportunities and never have.

Last edited:
I hope you're speaking in hypotheticals. You shouldn't have signed up to this forum if you know that you have the ability to have sex in the future.

Yeah, I ain’t reading all that, lol
I skimmed it, and this was the only part that stood out:

have sex in various public places and try different tricks,
OP having sex:

spinning-anakin.gif

TLDR Op is crying about the fact that other people around him have sex and he is not
no it's a lot more complicated than that

if you truly understood what OP was saying, it would blow your mind

no it's a lot more complicated than that

if you truly understood what OP was saying, it would blow your mind
Not really
Hell I'd even go as far as to say that he's a fakecel for even considering having sex in the future
Only Truecels give up on that shit despite their efforts.

Not really
Hell I'd even go as far as to say that he's a fakecel for even considering having sex in the future
Only Truecels give up on that shit despite their efforts.
how does that make me a fakecel? I already see no chances, but talking about how shitty it'd be to start late.

i am speaking hypothetically
That's what I had assumed. However, you should make stuff like that easier to understand from your future posts. Your words here are vague and you make it sound like you've actually had sex before.

i am speaking hypothetically
People here don't understand hypotheticals. Don't mind them.
"How would you feel if you didn't eat breakfast this morning"
"But I did eat breakfast this morning"
That is how low IQ people are...
I understand what your posting is trying to say.
Yes, we are insanely behind on all social aspects of life. What high schools, even middle schoolers experience, we have not yet experienced. There's so many "steps" to ascension, you have to drink first, you have to do drugs first, you have to understand normie culture first. We've done none of it.

I was a late bloomer to getting drunk or doing drugs the first time. I was hitting my mid-20s. Once you had a drunkenness episode, you already know what any drunkenness episode is like. Hell, once you got high the first time, you already know what any high can be like. The only difference is that a higher dosage makes the effects you experience at a standard dosage more extreme, but it's the same thing. It didn't take long for me to get used to vaping without getting a buzz too early. It didn't take long for me to handle higher dosages of gummies or weed.

Sex takes a lot of work to catch up sexually. I'm hitting my late 20s and still a virgin. People my age have had sex for about 8 to 10 years. It'll take a while before I last at least a few minutes, know what i like or don't like sexually, know the difference between good and bad sex, have sex in various public places and try different tricks, and have the ability to teach different things to people with years of experience. Most people my age can already do that. Shit, even many 20 year olds have accomplished that for the most part.

I also will only have one parter by that point if I start, and while virgin women can eventually tell you're bad at sex if you can't make her orgasm or if you climax early or don't give oral (she's heard conversations about sex before), a virgin man couldn't tell maybe unless you just lie there and do nothing. How the fuck will i know if she's good at sex. The worst part is, many people say they thought their first partner was good until they fucked other people and realized their first partner was never special.

Imagine having a sex for so many years with only 1 partner in your lifetime, and you have sex with a new person in middle-age, and then find out all this fuckin time, you were having horrible sex all your life, and didn't finally experience good sex for the first time until you were in your middle aged years or older.

This is why monogamy shouldn't be a mandatory thing for people with their first partner.

UPDATE: no i'm NOT saying i'm having sex, but talking about what would happen if I did. I am a virgin who has no opportunities and never have.
Shabbbbat shalom

Yes, we are insanely behind on all social aspects of life. What high schools, even middle schoolers experience, we have not yet experienced. There's so many "steps" to ascension, you have to drink first, you have to do drugs first, you have to understand normie culture first. We've done none of it.
I only have some drugs. Alcohol, weed, vape, shrooms and sort of DMT

That's what I had assumed. However, you should make stuff like that easier to understand from your future posts. Your words here are vague and you make it sound like you've actually had sex before.
I don’t see why I’d post here if I ascended. I wouldn’t be incel anymore.

tell that to teen sexhavers.

EVEN IF THEY DO IT WRONG THEY DID IT RIGHT

It's impossible to have a normal life if you're a virgin after 20

Avg .is user is giga low iq tbh
But fair enough, usually if you're genetic trash you come with the whole plan.