Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how sex has become something that men are expected to earn.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Chads can easily get sex, but for everyone else we are expected to earn it.
We are told to get a good job, get educated, create the best personality on earth, get a haircut, be well groomed every second of our existence, buy nice cloths, go out and get rejected hundreds of times in hopes of getting just one date, lowering our standards to crippled transgender cumbuckets with five kids. All just to get a date.
Getting sex seems harder than becoming a doctor or engeneer.

While femoids can get it easily...

:feelstastyman: If only we had better personalities :feelstastyman:

back when i was still bluepilled at 18 i thought getting a job would help me get friends / a girlfriend. 2 years of wageslaving in retail showed me that chad cna be homeless and still get girls, i literally saw drunks and guys who smelled like shit get girls ( working in retail lets you see many types of people).

im sure cucktears will say they had excellent personality. im so glad i dont work anymore if i ever get a job again I aint doing retail.

It's been that way for a long time man...

Not to even mention that intelligence is 60-80% hereditary
And goodlooking people are more intelligent
So you have to overcome your own biology twice just to attempt to stand out enough to get a date

That's the bartering coin women use. And it's used worldwide, highest value, weights heavier than bitcoin.

Face it, cunts are prizes to be competed for. Always have been, always will be. Difference is we used to earn the pussy by taking what the fuck we wanted, but now men have become beta cucks who started giving in to whores.

legit

i will never forget when I asked a girl out on tinder and she said: "maybe if you impress me"

lmfao whore - like I am supposed to impress you

meanwhile she was some roastie skinny trash with fucked up face that belong on a fucking potato than a human being but

Isn't it weird how women are never told to do any of those things in order to earn a relationship.

Isn't it weird how women are never told to do any of those things in order to earn a relationship.

a 30 y.o. landwhale once told me that she can easily get sex and is therefore looking for a ltr

cucks and white knights

Men have to "work hard" to get sex, while femoids aren't to be "judged" for overindulging (i.e. being sluts). This is literally like some super fat rich guy taunting a homeless scrawny guy with some pizzas and then telling him and everyone else not to judge him for eating all those pizzas in one sitting.

Men have to "work hard" to get sex, while femoids aren't to be "judged" for overindulging (i.e. being sluts). This is literally like some super fat rich guy taunting a homeless scrawny guy with some pizzas and then telling him and everyone else not to judge him for eating all those pizzas in one sitting.

Legit, femoids can get any guy they want and have 20+ second orgasms while not having to hold back or even multiple orgasms if they are hot enough for the male to put in that effort

Legit, femoids can get any guy they want and have 20+ second orgasms while not having to hold back or even multiple orgasms if they are hot enough for the male to put in that effort

Yeah, that's another thing: because sex for women is more psychological, Chad's and Tyrones (as well as rapists) don't even have to try to make femoids cum. Meanwhile, used up roasties and their betabux husbands are paying useless sex therapists $150 per hour to try and figure out "how to make her climax." It's a joke.

Yeah, that's another thing: because sex for women is more psychological, Chad's and Tyrones (as well as rapists) don't even have to try to make femoids cum. Meanwhile, used up roasties and their betabux husbands are paying useless sex therapists $150 per hour to try and figure out "how to make her climax." It's a joke.

A better term for it would be that femoids are delusionally visual while men are more visual and actually NEED the femoid to have big boobs and a tight pussy and orgasm more easily (ofc that doesn't even come close to being a privilege)

Females are the gatekeepers of relationships, like a CEO interviewing you for a job but with higher standards.

Women are valued more than men all because they have a womb. We need artificial wombs to be more accepted so women's value decreases

Good analogy, my analogy I use for whores is a drug addict who is addicted to meth. Once they turn 40 they will still be addicted or too screwed up by it to be normal. If you're a 5/10 man, your drug is weed, so it will be impossible to have a working relationship with a woman who used to have sex with 8+/10 men, or meth.

Women are valued more than men all because they have a womb. We need artificial wombs to be more accepted so women's value decreases
Artificial wombs and sex bots will make femoids useless. Hot teens will be selling their pussy for a bag of cheetos.

Artificial wombs and sex bots will make femoids useless. Hot teens will be selling their pussy for a bag of cheetos.
This cope needs to die, even when sex robots get made woman will still reign supreme.
99%of men will still be chasing after stinky roasties because they are more attracted to that then a robot.

legit

i will never forget when I asked a girl out on tinder and she said: "maybe if you impress me"

lmfao whore - like I am supposed to impress you

meanwhile she was some roastie skinny trash with fucked up face that belong on a fucking potato than a human being but

you should have unmatched the ungrateful whore

"sex isn't a reward you get for doing the right thing"
"you have to earn a womans attention!"

Sorry but women turn themselves into a sex object by suggesting men somehow need to earn them through self improvement.
They just can't keep their own lies consistent, can they.

This cope needs to die, even when sex robots get made woman will still reign supreme.
99%of men will still be chasing after stinky roasties because they are more attracted to that then a robot.
It will at least kill the thirst by a lot. I think they're going to make them very nice.

yeah it's ridiculous how you have to improve every part of your life, gymcel, jobcel, and personality as a man, just to even be considered by a obese single unemployed female with kids, and you are suppose to act as though you are grateful

Females are the gatekeepers of relationships, like a CEO interviewing you for a job but with higher standards.
Damn, you can put effort in and become A CEO, but effort can never get you a girlfriend. Which is why 13 year old boys with nothing good in life have had sex already.

Damn, you can put effort in and become A CEO, but effort can never get you a girlfriend. Which is why 13 year old boys with nothing good in life have had sex already.
Truth.
Anything is easier than getting a girlfriend for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back