Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how pre determined everything is

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
I hate how damn bear everything is pre determined. Let's take intelligence for an example. I hate knowing that no matter what I do, I'll never be a smart person.

Now, there are probably things that I can do to improve my intelligence somewhat, but it won't be anything significant. My whole intelligence was determined once I was born and there was nothing I could do to change it.

Another example is video games. Now this one doesn't suck as much as the other but still I hate how I'll never be really good at a video game. Ofc I can get better but I'll never be a top player as I don't have the genetics required to do so

Examples: Fast thinking, fast reaction time, fast learning, etc.

WHY IS EVERYTHING PRE DETERMINED!!!!!

(Ofc I hate how looks are pretty determined as well which sucks too)

It's because of genetics

if we could just all work on rural farm and die of some variety of disease early we could feel more complete

Pink wojak eaten bear thumbnail

Yeah the trajectory of our lives are quite predetermined. It was over for us even before we were conceived in the womb. It just never began because the preconditions of our existence were always fundamentally against our ascension, excellence, achievement, and fulfillment. We are asked to believe that our civilizational forces like education, morality, advancements in science, technology, healthcare, and infrastructure give subhumans a more level playing field against the genetically privileged, but that couldn't be further from the truth. If you're born subhuman, no amount of coddling can protect you from being ripped apart by the forces of primal mating sociobiology and natural selection. Nothing can prevent us from being defeated by fate; civilization only delays the inevitable and prolongs our misery.