Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how people can't rate

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
The average normie guy would call this guy a scrawny, ugly nerd. Even though he has crimson chin and good jawline. Then they see him dating a non landwhale or ugly thin girl with no boobs or no ass and will say how did he get her, wow personality must matter.
th

Look at Seth Rogen. All normies would say this guy is ugly because he's fat when he has an attractive face because of lower jaw and is also tall, so he lived life on easy mode.
th

Both of them mog me.

I think they're great at rating. Because they're the ones who decide who they date. It's just not fair.

1.8m isn't tall, it's very average.

Both of them mog me.

I think they're great at rating. Because they're the ones who decide who they date. It's just not fair.
I'm mostly talking about normies who say incels aren't ugly and they see ugly guys dating attractive girls all the time.
They look terrible.
They have forward grown mandibles, so I don't see how they look terrible.
1.8m isn't tall, it's very average.
I was thinking that since he is old being 5ft11 for when he was born was tallish.

Last edited:
They look terrible.
Not exactly terrible but they're average at best. I would rate both of them solid 5s. I can only imagine how Seth would have looked like if he lost some weight but he really doesn't need to. He has got status and an average face and enough IQ to make him be at the top of the game, most important characteristics that they have are high trustworthy faces. High trust faces are really underrated in PSLI.
A high trust face will make you look more approachable and friendly therefore it's easier for them to not scare a female or make friends. I have made a thread on cheekbones and how they correlate with faces making them look either low trust or high trust.

They have this mixture of DOM and High trust in their faces therefore they are manly and trustworthy enough looking to get a girlfriend.
Don't get me wrong, they're not slayers in anyways but they're average and manly, trustworthy looking ENOUGH.

Not exactly terrible but they're average at best. I would rate both of them solid 5s. I can only imagine how Seth would have looked like if he lost some weight but he really doesn't need to. He has got status and an average face and enough IQ to make him be at the top of the game, most important characteristics that they have are high trustworthy faces. High trust faces are really underrated in PSLI.
A high trust face will make you look more approachable and friendly therefore it's easier for them to not scare a female or make friends. I have made a thread on cheekbones and how they correlate with faces making them look either low trust or high trust.

View attachment 28675

They have this mixture of DOM and High trust in their faces therefore they are manly and trustworthy enough looking to get a girlfriend.
Don't get me wrong, they're not slayers in anyways but they're average and manly, trustworthy looking ENOUGH.
Normies would say that they are ugly and not even average. I think a high trust face might make people try to take advantage of you more often though.

Most people don’t actually know what an ugly man really looks like because we are never in the media and are generally invisible to femoids. They think an 8/10 celebrity guy who is 20% bf and has glasses is “ugly teehee”.

Most people don’t actually know what an ugly man really looks like because we are never in the media and are generally invisible to femoids. They think an 8/10 celebrity guy who is 20% bf and has glasses is “ugly teehee”.
Girls can't rate themselves at all either because of white knights validating them. They think they're better looking than the guys they date when it's almost never the case unless beta provider. I dated a guy that wears glasses, so see I'm not shallow and don't care about personality teehee.

It's a problem here too. I see some Chad-lites being rated as 3's and some incels being rated as 8's. Because it's largely subjective I guess.

Girls can't rate themselves at all either because of white knights validating them. They think they're better looking than the guys they date when it's almost never the case unless beta provider. I dated a guy that wears glasses, so see I'm not shallow and don't care about personality teehee.

Truth. I remember a post with 2 pictures of 2 different girls, one an 8 and one a 3. The post title was “Both these women rate themselves as an 8”.

Face doesn't really matter for me either way at this point.

You posted some 5/10 guys. You are the one who can’t rate. I bet you you look like those guys you posted and you are coping by thinking they are attractive. They are normie and will never slay like chad. They can only beta bux.

This is chad.

Attachments

• F61D7A8A-1689-4258-A068-4A8B54943828.jpeg
    F61D7A8A-1689-4258-A068-4A8B54943828.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 77
  • FE91DF74-46F1-4FD0-87F4-576ABF0EFAB1.jpeg
    FE91DF74-46F1-4FD0-87F4-576ABF0EFAB1.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 84
  • A258A0F7-F84A-4390-9A1F-E1C568F67134.jpeg
    A258A0F7-F84A-4390-9A1F-E1C568F67134.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 4BCE1013-4C3D-4E10-AD2A-CACEB5454809.jpeg
    4BCE1013-4C3D-4E10-AD2A-CACEB5454809.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 969FF24E-C01E-4AA1-A57C-8D6807727F4A.jpeg
    969FF24E-C01E-4AA1-A57C-8D6807727F4A.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 92
You posted some 5/10 guys. You are the one who can’t rate. I bet you you look like those guys you posted and you are coping by thinking they are attractive. They are normie and will never slay like chad. They can only beta bux.

This is chad.
1st picture isn't Chad, his facial harmony is off.

looks are subjective, its really hard to rate

Im pretty good at rating.

This is chad.
holy fuck that third dudes jawline looks unreal

This is chad.
lmfao I don't think the guys in my post are some chads especially with how terrible their eye area is. Normies would say that they are ugly though, that was my point. I look nothing like them at all.