Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how people are so quick to judge.

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Dreadlockcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
People have made comments to me about how I stay in my room all the time and don't really go out anywhere or talk to people.

They are so quick to judge me but aren't willing to ask  why im like this.

-They don't know about all the bullying I've faced throughout my life due to my bad looks and race.

-They didn't know how sad I was that I didn't get to see my father very often in my life and that I had to see all the other kids have happy parents.

-They didn't know how my spergy tendencys made it hard to communicate with people.

-They didn't know how hard I had it being poor.

-They don't know the struggles I've had being low iq and failing at everything.

They don't know any of this shit yet they wanna fucking make comments about how I'm living my life?

(I wouldn't have a problem if they maybe just asked why I'm like this instead of being a dick about it)

I'm not tryna throw a pity party but I just wanted to vent a bit

@Ron.Belgrade @DarkStar @BlackCel_from_ZA @VideoGameCoper @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @Da_Yunez @Cautious Raven

Thoughts?

@Stupid Clown thoughts?

People have made comments to me about how I stay in my room all the time and don't really go out anywhere or talk to people.

-They don't know about all the bullying I've faced throughout my life due to my bad looks and race.

-They didn't know how sad I was that I didn't get to see my father very often in my life and that I had to see all the other kids have happy parents.

-They didn't know how my spergy tendencys made it hard to communicate with people.

They don't know any of this shit yet they wanna fucking make comments about how I'm living my life?

(I wouldn't have a problem if they maybe just asked why I'm like this instead of being a dick about it)

Same man, this is the sub5 experience, and they expect us to put up with it for 60+ years? Its fucking BS.

To be fair, the solution is moving. Go to a new town where nobody knows you and try to make friends.

Same man, this is the sub5 experience, and they expect us to put up with it for 60+ years? Its fucking BS.
Frr.

Crazy thing is, we get no fucking reward for putting up with it.

They'll only be considerate and refrain harsh initial judgments if you're good looking. Making up excuses is only done for chad

Yeah. Theyre quick to pin it to laziness or being spoiled jfl. Its easy for them what is a torture for us. Even if we beat all the mental problems that we developed throughout our shitty lives and force ourselves out of our comfort zone, People dont treat us the same, bad experiences will keep piling up, how can someone keep his motivation and will.

Yeah. Theyre quick to pin it to laziness or being spoiled jfl. Its easy for them what is a torture for us. Even if we beat all the mental problems that we developed throughout our shitty lives and force ourselves out of our comfort zone, People dont treat us the same, bad experiences will keep piling up, how can someone keep his motivation and will.
Only thing thatll change it is good looks and height and u cant have that

I hate how people judge me on shit I did in the past with no context at all or no understanding. But then again they will never be me so IDC.

High IQ post Sub 5s especially are judged all the time we are harshly judged regardless of other circumstances

Nobody cares, they are just fallacious.

Yep. I am also shy in many social situations. Nobody considers that a lonely adolescence and lots of bullying can scar you for life. Arrested development pill is brutal

even if they ask "why" the explanation you would give would get into conflict with all their bluepilled belief and they would just hate you more for this.
They would then even explain your situation by your belief whitout asking themselves the "why" of the beliefs.
How a man who is brought up in a bluepilled society with Disney movies, who love females, can just start to hate them and think they are disgusting retarded cum dump ? No relation with reality and life experiences certainly :feelskek: