Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i hate how patronising r/tall are

nidus

nidus

-
most of them downright admit ‘it’s a shallow society’ and how privileged they are for being tall men, yet the biggest fucking problem they have is how they can’t fit into clothing and they view that as an excuse to feel as if they’re disadvantaged for their height :feelskek: they know they’d never want to trade heights with a manlet so they just spew the same patronising bluepill crap about how ‘you wouldn’t want women who judge off height anyway bro’ even though that accounts for the majority of women. in that case, most manlets may as well just be asexual

"you just dodged a bullet bro" :soy::soy::soy:

It's a circlejerk sub

It's just a place for people to brag/circlejerk or [UWSL]larp tbh [/UWSL]
[UWSL]reddit at it again. [/UWSL]

It's a circlejerk sub
It's just a place for people to brag/circlejerk or [UWSL]larp tbh [/UWSL]
[UWSL]reddit at it again. [/UWSL]
i rarely check it because it’s downright suifuel, the overall attitudes of men on r/short and r/tall are such polar opposites that it’s obvious how much of a disadvantage being a short man is

i rarely check it because it’s downright suifuel, the overall attitudes of men on r/short and r/tall are such polar opposites that it’s obvious how much of a disadvantage being a short man is
You are still young enough to heightmaxx if you want to do that

Same as the big dick guys problems "blowjobs hurt, "anal is hard" how about no sex at all with small penis.

Same as the big dick guys problems "blowjobs hurt, "anal is hard" how about no sex at all with small penis.
imagine having superior genes and still complaining JFL

I (6'6) cant fit into airplane seats
Its so unconfortable (6'6 btw)

Edit : checked my height again and its 6'6,1

Can relate. Hate them very much. The whole subreddit exists just to brag about being tall.
Hate those morons too, tbhngl.

Why do you go there?

why are people still using reddit :feelstastyman: you already know it's "soy" "bluepilled" yadda yadda.

image a rich complain that he has too much money

5’9 currently, sleep and diet maxxing to reach 6’0
bro, how tall is your family? normal growth projection might have you at around 5'11 at 18.

dad is 6’3, mom is around 5’4-5’6
You prolly gonna grow a couple inches more if you don't fuck up. Enjoy your ubermenschen genes.
Also r/tall is a circlejerk to boast about how superior they are and how shitty it is to being in discomfort for a couple of hours when flying a plane.

You prolly gonna grow a couple inches more if you don't fuck up. Enjoy your ubermenschen genes.
Also r/tall is a circlejerk to boast about how superior they are and how shitty it is to being in discomfort for a couple of hours when flying a plane.
i had a shitty diet and sleep schedule for the past few years, was a fatcel who often only slept for 5-6 hours a day. fixed everything and the future seems to be brighter though

i had a shitty diet and sleep schedule for the past few years, was a fatcel who often only slept for 5-6 hours a day. fixed everything and the future seems to be brighter though
me too, that's how I stunted my growth and ended up here.

yeah I totally wouldn't want to not get mogged and cucked :feelscomfy:

you’re still 6’6 at least, i think if you were any taller it’d be a disadvantage in the eyes of women due to worse proportions and lack of convenience when it comes to interaction in relationships. especially considering you say you have a trucel face

you’re still 6’6 at least, i think if you were any taller it’d be a disadvantage in the eyes of women due to worse proportions and lack of convenience when it comes to interaction in relationships. especially considering you say you have a trucel face
lol im not 6'6'' im 5'7'', taking into accound my body proportions I could have been between 5'10'' to 6' but here I am.
btw what's your winsgpan? measure from middle finger to middle finger strecthing as much as possible

remember 80% of height is genetic, I had a pretty shit lifestyle (like i slept 3 hours a day) when i was growing up and i still grew up to be pretty ""tall"" for my family ( i'm 5'8", my dad's side of the family is around 5'6", my mom's side is even shorter)

remember 80% of height is genetic, I had a pretty shit lifestyle (like i slept 3 hours a day) when i was growing up and i still grew up to be pretty ""tall"" for my family ( i'm 5'8", my dad's side of the family is around 5'6", my mom's side is even shorter)
okay well I fucked the 20% part by eating like shit, having shit sleep habits and not exercising much.
I've measured my proportions like a good autist and I'm certified stunted, don't need to convince me I reached by genetic limit.

lol im not 6'6'' im 5'7'', taking into accound my body proportions I could have been between 5'10'' to 6' but here I am.

btw what's your winsgpan? measure from middle finger to middle finger strecthing as much as possible
damn i thought your account details were real :cryfeels: im an idiot

wingspan is 174cm

okay well I fucked the 20% part by eating like shit, having shit sleep habits and not exercising much.
I've measured my proportions like a good autist and I'm certified stunted, don't need to convince me I reached by genetic limit.
how do you measure your proportions to know if your growth was stunted?:feelsstudy:

damn i thought your account details were real :cryfeels: im an idiot
haha if I were a 9/10 6'6'' guy I wouldnt sit in front of my comptuer for more than 1 hour a day.
wingspan is 174cm
Did you measure correctly? it's like you were t-posing:
Arm_span_arrow_fix.png

they just spew the same patronising bluepill crap about how ‘you wouldn’t want women who judge off height anyway bro’ even though that accounts for the majority of women.

haha if I were a 9/10 6'6'' guy I wouldnt sit in front of my comptuer for more than 1 hour a day.

Did you measure correctly? it's like you were t-posing:
Arm_span_arrow_fix.png
yes, though i had my dad measure me and didn’t check myself so idk if it was fully accurate

yes, though i had my dad measure me and didn’t check myself so idk if it was fully accurate
okay, here is the thing, on average, your wingspan = your height, that's on average, and your arms are probably done growing, but it doesn't mean you can't still get taller, but I doubt you get to your father's height unless a miracle happens tbh, it's statistically difficult that you get to 6' taking into account your wingpspan, but it's within the realm of possibility.

Just keep living a healthy lifestyle like you are doing now, it's still possible if your plates are still open, have you recently checked them?
how do you measure your proportions to know if your growth was stunted?:feelsstudy:
do you really wanna know? realizing you stunted your growth is beyond brutal.

Last edited: