Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how normies are so hyped about New Years Eve

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Leader of the Tallfag Extermination Squad | TES
★★★★★
I fucking hate how excited the normies are about New Years Eve like they gather with friends, get drunk and distrub people with their shitty fireworks. Anyway Happy 2023 brocels I wish to everyone from the bottom of my heart to ascend and get a gf this year. :feelzez:

Not doing anything but rotting on .is, to be honest; the year changes, but not the subhumanity. :smonk:

I hate normfags regardless of the occasion or time of year

My resolution is to ascend or rope, neither of which I know will happen this year!

Not doing anything but rotting on .is, to be honest; the year changes, but not the subhumanity. :smonk:
I use this forum as a comfy place to gather with people whom had similar experiences like me. Rotting here is indeed bad because of the toxicity and if you believe everything here that people say it's indeed over for you.

My resolution is to ascend or rope, neither of which I know will happen this year!
there is still hope for youngcels but if you're an oldcel it's beyond over for you. You did not get laid and you're 30+ there is no way you make something out of your life. I would honestly rope it if I end up becoming a 25 year old loner.

@Stupid Clown i just wish i had some high iq friends to chill with

there is still hope for youngcels but if you're an oldcel it's beyond over for you. You did not get laid and you're 30+ there is no way you make something out of your life. I would honestly rope it if I end up becoming a 25 year old loner.
21 here. I’ve got one more year of college. Here’s to hoping I find a unicorn, someone who can see past my deformities who will give me a chance to show the world how well I would treat a significant other.

Trust me, you won't.
tervaisin 25 yo KHHV
Yes I will I am already starting to lose my mind over being sexless for 18 years I really would not take it if I was about to be sexless like 7 more years.

21 here. I’ve got one more year of college. Here’s to hoping I find a unicorn, someone who can see past my deformities who will give me a chance to show the world how well I would treat a significant other.
you've still got time do not lose hope but staying and not doing shit won't grant you anything ur gf won't come knocking on ur door. Excersize, go out more, go to the gym if u could but do not rot.

you've still got time do not lose hope but staying and not doing shit won't grant you anything ur gf won't come knocking on ur door. Excersize, go out more, go to the gym if u could but do not rot.
Oh yeah I do that plenty, I could stand to exercise more but I can’t rot in my dorm room all day every day, I’d go insane

Happy 2023 brocels I wish to everyone from the bottom of my heart to ascend and get a gf this year. :feelzez:
Thanks bro, wish you the same as well :feelsaww:
NEW YEAR OF BEING KHHV!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Brutal (IN VIDEO GAME) :feelsrope:
Once you actually realize how over it is and how subhuman you are, you just can't cope :cryfeels:
I would honestly rope it if I end up becoming a 25 year old loner.
27 here, honestly wish I did, but if you make it to 25 you realize what a loss it is and that you need something to justify it :fuk:

2023 GrAYs incoming :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Oh yeah I do that plenty, I could stand to exercise more but I can’t rot in my dorm room all day every day, I’d go insane
That's good. Every single good thing in life takes a lot of time and if you keep it up you could ascend without even noticing. And stop listening and comparing yourself to others cause that will fuck up ur mental even more. The way I am coping with my 5'4 height is simply by knowing that God made me like this. It's good to start 2023 with hope not with "It's over" or " I've spent another New Years Eve Alone so that means I will be lonely forever".

27 here, honestly wish I did, but if you make it to 25 you realize what a loss it is and that you need something to justify it :fuk:
I'd rather not exist at all over being a 27 year old loner I hope you're doing well.

That's good. Every single good thing in life takes a lot of time and if you keep it up you could ascend without even noticing. And stop listening and comparing yourself to others cause that will fuck up ur mental even more. The way I am coping with my 5'4 height is simply by knowing that God made me like this. It's good to start 2023 with hope not with "It's over" or " I've spent another New Years Eve Alone so that means I will be lonely forever".
I know my odds are bleak but I try to keep a positive outlook.

Happy new year eve brocels

2023 GrAYs incoming :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
If you keep bloomermaxxing maybe something will come of it, good luck :feelsokman:
I'd rather not exist at all over being a 27 year old loner I hope you're doing well.
Understandable, and not really :feelsrope: But this shit life has to mean something, and I'll either find a way to mog or I'll be dead before 30. Is what it is I guess :cryfeels:
I know my odds are bleak but I try to keep a positive outlook.
Good luck bro and happy new year :feelsaww:
Happy new year eve brocels
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

When it's all over, what is time. Rot and roll. Happy new year

Yeah, no new year for your face

Normies think it's important when Earth passes an arbitrary point in it's orbit around the sun, where everything is in motion in 3 dimensions so there is no frame of reference that is meaningful, and the dates are all made up anyways. So basically New Years is like astrology.

Its raining like hell here in the west coast. I guess that makes it so that less normies are out and about.

Either way its still massive suifuel knowing that a lot of couples are still out and about and that later on, will kiss, hug, and fuck in their cozy apartments with the heavy rain outside.

Fuck those fuckin romance and sex havers.

Word of advice: drink til you forget, bro. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

@Stupid Clown i just wish i had some high iq friends to chill with
Some of seemingly smart guys are just overly pretentious, you wouldnt want to talk to them

XD