Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how normal it is for other people to get the sex I will never have

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★
Having sex with a girlfriend who wants to have sex with me is one of my biggest dreams, it's like one of those dreams you know you'll never achieve, it's like dreaming about being an astronaut, even if I get sex, it will be with a woman who doesn't actually want to have sex with me, like a prostitute or a betabuxmaxxing wife. My life experience has shown me how much looks and masculine strength matter and how much I will miss because I lack those things, women have demonstrated, throughout my life, that I'm ugly and I'm not good enough for them, no woman will truly desire me.

If sex isn't normal for me, then it shouldn't be normal for anyone, a world where sex is banned and humans reproduce in labs would be less unfair, sex has a discriminatory and politically incorrect nature and that's why I want it to be illegal.

Last edited:
total sexhaver death

Only chads get enjoyable sex

Ok, here is the thing I noticed on myself and others.

While party Stacy goes on cock carousel, the average home sitting Incel goes on FEELS carousel.
He would have a deep exciting crush for Stacy where he can’t even look in her eyes because of feelings of pure sincere adoration to this majestic heavenly creature. It’s would be full of longing, craving, guilt for not being good enough and sweet hope urging to tell the sympathy to her, followed by waves of emotions during obligatory rejection.

And the average party Chad might experience just a drunk fuck one night stand with that particular girl at some party with horrible music at the background, just to forget about her on the next time after banging another Stacy, lol.

It’s not good or bad or whatever – this is just fun observation. She unknowingly would give a bigger lasting personal connection and sensual experience to incel, than to average party Chad. So, even if Incel didn’t bang Stacy despite all tries, she still gave Incel entertaining emotional ride for sure whenever he/she wants that or not, haha!

Having sex with a girlfriend who wants to have sex with me is one of my biggest dreams, it's like one of those dreams you know you'll never achieve, it's like dreaming about being an astronaut, even if I get sex, it will be with a woman who doesn't actually want to have sex with me, like a prostitute or a betabuxmaxxing wife. My life experience has shown me how much looks and masculine strength matter and how much I will miss because I lack those things, women have demonstrated, throughout my life, that I'm ugly and I'm not good enough for them, no woman will truly desire me.

If sex isn't normal for me, then it shouldn't be normal for anyone, a world where sex is banned and humans reproduce in labs would be less unfair, sex has a discriminatory and politically incorrect nature and that's why I want it to be illegal.
Why don’t you try to fuck prostitutes?