Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i hate how my parents think they are making a favor by letting me live in their house and buying me shit

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
lol i didnt ask to be born i didnt ask to those two ugly dwarves to have children thats not on me thats on them, ive told them that they should just buy me a gun and kill me or just a buy a gun and i will do it myself anyways, fuck off

Well, they could just doom you to the existence while not affording your lifestyle. Your situation could be worse.

at least they were good to you, even if I wasn't ugly I'd hate mine

lol i didnt ask to be born i didnt ask to those two ugly dwarves to have children thats not on me thats on them, ive told them that they should just buy me a gun and kill me or just a buy a gun and i will do it myself anyways, fuck off
tell them you'll get a job and give them $300 a month for food and rent.

What other bad things did they do to you besides giving birth?
nothing really, they are just really dumb and loud which is annoying as fuck

just lol at normies saying you should be grateful for your parents giving birth to you when it's the worst thing that could ever happen to a person. this life is a fucking joke

just lol at normies saying you should be grateful for your parents giving birth to you when it's the worst thing that could ever happen to a person. this life is a fucking joke
Exactly my view.

"buying me shit" fam u are lucky af