Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how much white people these days incorporate and copy black culture and slang

cumskin problems

werd.jpg
based.png
jew.jpg
red-pilled.jpg

It’s so fucking stupid and disgusting. Most of the white women my age act just like black girls. Their slang, their fashion style, their music consumption. Cringy white boys acting black and getting obsessing over what rapper is beefing with who. It’s so fucking retarded to me and not in the way that some of the racistcels here are annoyed by it. White people have their own culture why do they so badly want to adopt the ghetto thug culture? Black people have that culture because that’s how they were raised and were brought up into it.

There is no excuse for a white girl from Texas to be using Ebonics and black girl slang, and obsessing over Cardi B. I fucking hate it so much white people are expected to act black to fit in these days
Yeah they have fallen for the anti-white propoganda. Too much social media and brainwashing.

A have noticed a ton of zoomer foids are degenerate and listen to hiphop/rap. I genuinely dislike rap and hip hop thug culture. A lot of the older black folks dislike that shit as well. Black music before the 1980s wasn't anywhere near as degenerate.

Obviously, I don't spend a lot of time around zoomers so I don't know if the younger generation are more JBW racist or less racist. My take is that there are lesser young white people nowadays so JBW may not be as strong in diverse minority majority areas. But maybe stronger in majority white areas in Northern CA, and the pacific north west.

Last edited:
A have noticed a ton of zoomer foids are degenerate and listen to hiphop/rap. I genuinely dislike rap and hip hop thug culture. A lot of the older black folks dislike that shit as well. Black music before the 1980s wasn't anywhere near as degenerate.

Obviously, I don't spend a lot of time around zoomers so I don't know if the younger generation are more JBW racist or less racist. My take is that there are lesser young white people nowadays so JBW may not be as strong in diverse minority majority areas. But maybe stronger in majority white areas in Northern CA, and the pacific north west.
I was in So Cal today near Los Angels and white zoomers were the minority. There was lots of Hispanic zoomers obviously it’s Southern California but I would say zoomers are MUCH more ethnically diverse than the boomers make of that what you will

you can see all the black culture you want at the local zoo

I was in So Cal today near Los Angels and white zoomers were the minority. There was lots of Hispanic zoomers obviously it’s Southern California but I would say zoomers are MUCH more ethnically diverse than the boomers make of that what you will
Yup

Rap music sucks tbh. its all generic jewish funded bullshit that all sounds the same.

Notice this where I live too, I wonder what the demographics will look like when the Boomers die off.

When your a 17year old wigger you're cool when your 40 your beyond pathetic

nothing on the planet that a jailbait loves more then a good looking wigger boy

:redpill::redpill::redpill:

Ayo main, can I getz an orduh of dem chacken wangz cuh?

Cope, whites don't act like that. The vast majority don't. Maybe the attention seeking ones on soycial media cuck apps like shitstagram and gaytok.
Another very good reason both those platforms need to be nuked.

White people have their own culture why do they so badly want to adopt the ghetto thug culture?
Beacuse its pushed to them by the media. They inculcate into their heads that "black is cool" "only black people can be cool" " white people are lame and have no culture of their own" no matter how much you show them figures like James Dean, Clint Eastwood, Steve Mcqueen (my favorite one right now) hell, even Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp they will say some dumb shit like "no they are lame" "ok boomer" or wtvtf. Its prohibited to be actually cool and at the same time, white and heterosexual male nowadays, and their version of "cool" would be some lame ass like that matrix guy becuase "OMG HE RIDES THE SUBWAY JUST LIKE US" " HES SUCH A SIGMA" :incel::foidSoy::soy:
Also, wtf made "relatability" and "quirkiness" something to be considered a must in order to consider a person cool? If anything, a person being dissassociated from the crowd and unreachable was a must for being cool, now if emma chamberlain eats jelly straight out the jar that makes her cool?! GTFO of here with that BS

It's funny because Ironically, I, as a black guy, actually sound more stereo-typically 'white' than a lot of the white kids in my town who try to emulate African American Vernacular English.

It's funny because Ironically, I, as a black guy, actually sound more stereo-typically 'white' than a lot of the white kids in my town who try to emulate African American Vernacular English.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::cryfeels:
Why do Spics love niggers so much? They are the main culprits of pushing this ghettoizat ion in NY:cryfeels::cryfeels:i hate being curry

Spics literally just become niggers once they come to the USA

To be fair most of your clothes and technology is made by Chinese slave workers these days not whites. Whites may have invented them but they dont mass produce them. Technology was invented by white but you can’t deny that blacks nearly entirely run the entertainment industry. Most top musicians at the moment are black, most star athletes are black. Most copy black women in the fashion industry.

Spics have proliferated this issue
Stop capping
Fucking raped native slave

Mulattocel

It’s so fucking stupid and disgusting. Most of the white women my age act just like black girls. Their slang, their fashion style, their music consumption. Cringy white boys acting black and getting obsessing over what rapper is beefing with who. It’s so fucking retarded to me and not in the way that some of the racistcels here are annoyed by it. White people have their own culture why do they so badly want to adopt the ghetto thug culture? Black people have that culture because that’s how they were raised and were brought up into it.

There is no excuse for a white girl from Texas to be using Ebonics and black girl slang, and obsessing over Cardi B. I fucking hate it so much white people are expected to act black to fit in these days
200 4

I wish I was black so I could kill myself

Then dont culturemixx if you dont like it, I myself has a loud nigger problem in my apartment complex, Loud music, Yelling in the phone, Doors at 2 am, Niggers coming in niggers coming out