Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how morons say Walter White from Breaking Bad is an alpha male

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
He's not badass. What kinda badass keeps getting cucked hard by his wife? Hell his wife flat out said she fucked Ted and he just stood he just there like a bitch. She would later betray his ass again anyway

Not to mention the number of times he got punked by Jesse and Gus.

That's why Breaking Bad seemed awesome at first. But when you think about it and rewatch it, you realized it's not as good as you thought it was.

Walter White def didn't give that feel he was some drug kingpin. After all some drug kingpin would have easily killed his Skyler and replaced her.

My favorite scenes are always the ones involving Gus but they had to kill him coz he isn't the main character. In the real world he would have easily killed cucks like Walter White coz they have too many weaknesses like being loyal to someone who easily betrays them.

he was a stereotypical betabuxx cuck

Yes , also his down syndrom autistic son need to get his ass wooped , if i was his father i would had slap him many times , i working my ass off outside , risking my life with the most vicious criminals out there and i also got cancer ... and you and your little bitch of a mother wont disrespect me .

The show did portray the fact that's exactly what he was to start with and then the cancer blackpilled him and he became a badass. It also showed that you can't kill the beta in you if it's there. The show was blackpilled.

The Sopranos was the most blackpilled show ever and Tony was a total alpha badass.

Also Vic Mackey in The Shield.

I wouldn't disrespect Walter Whiter but I got you

He wasn't a cuck JFL. He just got obsessed with the narcotraffic, money, and power, and wanted to be the most powerful guy.

JFL if you think a cuck would say that, done with this

To be fair Walter did try and make a move on a female teacher colleague of his but she shut him down hard.

In any case though I agree with you OP and in this way Walter White as a character is similar to the real world Feminem, meaning he is a beta male cuck, that through a series of fortunate events for himself, was able to convince a high number of people that he was actually an alpha male thug/tough guy all along.

So one could rightly say that Walter White and Feminem are good examples of an artificial alpha male or a fool’s gold Chad,

Last edited:
He wasn't a cuck JFL. He just got obsessed with the narcotraffic, money, and power, and wanted to be the most powerful guy.

Such a powerful guy he let his wife fuck another man with no consequences.

And now he's trying to huff his shoulders to that same wife lol

Lol, he looks like a soyfag

Such a powerful guy he let his wife fuck another man with no consequences.
There was consequences, did you saw the whole thing? He went ER

Imagine getting upset over different opinions about a piece of fiction.

His wife would have divorce-rape him, lose his house and sons. Waltercuck also got more mad with Ted than his wife.

No better sign of a beta cuck than one who gets mad at the guy who fucks his wife rather than get mad at his wife. Men will fuck women if they get the opportunity. It's her that took marriage vows to be faithful to him.

His wife should have ended up in one of those barrels.

Also, his son Jr is a beta cuck. And the end when his mother fucking cutted Walter with a knife, the little faggot went to his mommy's side over his dying from cancer dad.

confirmed when tuco gave him a chance for a luxurious life in mexico and he denied because MUH WIFE

also he raised a cuck that literally would defend a foid that is about to kill a man with a knife

Walther white is a high IQ beta male nerd who lost at life and now gets a level of power he always wanted but wasn't meant to possess. He wasn't a leader person he was no alpha. If the people he met weren't dumb, addicts, morale apostles he would have been fucked. He wouldn't have made it to the second season. A very good show though
He should have kicked her out of his house at the least.
He just should have gone to Mexico with tuco. New job, new, life, new family. A complete restart. He could have sent money to them too

He's not badass. What kinda badass keeps getting cucked hard by his wife? Hell his wife flat out said she fucked Ted and he just stood he just there like a bitch. She would later betray his ass again anyway

That's why Breaking Bad seemed awesome at first. But when you think about it and rewatch it, you realized it's not as good as you thought it was.

Walter White def didn't give that feel he was some drug kingpin. After all some drug kingpin would have easily killed his Skyler and replaced her.

My favorite scenes are always the ones involving Gus but they had to kill him coz he isn't the main character. In the real world he would have easily killed cucks like Walter White coz they have too many weaknesses like being loyal to someone who easily betrays them.
Heisenberg was borderline gay - he had an almost homoerotic relationship with jesse and even when jesse was about to burn Heisenberg's family house that had his baby inside he still forgave jesse and didnt kill him immediately.

Lol walter isn't an alpha. "It's not about how he looks his personality and charisma is alpha teehee" bitch if that was real life he would've ended in one of those liveleak videos where he gets his throat cut with a box cutter.

He was a beta cuck lmao

he was brutally cucked. any sane criminal would've gotten that dog wife out of the way years before it started getting really bad

I watched that series 3 times

hes not an alpha male at all, how he was begging for the guys not to kill the uncle at the end, lmao what other option was there

He's not badass. What kinda badass keeps getting cucked hard by his wife?
Hell his wife flat out said she fucked Ted and he just stood he just there like a bitch.
Being cucked and being badass aren't mutually exclusive. You can be both.

Hell, watch Outlander: you can get raped in the ass by another man and still be Chad and have women swoon over you.

Gus was alpha until he wasn't.

It was a great show because of how imperfect it was for Walter.

Drug kingpins aren't perfect, and what makes Walter great isn't so much a lack of vulnerabilities but how he works around them.

He still loves his tard son and doesn't want him to be double-ophaned, which I expect is part of why he didn't axe his wife.

Plus I think Walter realized his wife thought he was cheating on her first, so he feels responsible for allowing her to think that due to his secrecy.

They would have, except Walter was the only guy who could make the premium shit.

That's exactly why Gus was trying to get that other scientist guy to learn how Walter did things, so he could off Walter.

That's ultimately why Jesse took out the other scientist guy. Don't you understand?

Exactly. Scarlet literally had him by the balls, it just so happened that he did serious shit to vent his frustrations