Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how modern relationships are about showing that you don’t care

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Like the more distant you are, the more ignored phone calls and left on read you do, the more you’re seen as a high status individual

while actually wanting to love your partner makes you be seen as a low status person to be made fun of

You can thank foids for this one because it is they who give importance to this system, pussy dominates the world nothing new.

The line between wanting love and being pathetic is very thin. It makes sense to me. As a male, you should have your shit together regardless of female presence. When you're in that state of mind, not having a partner is a minor inconvenience at worse. Thus, distance is an indicator of strength and independence, and women find that hot.

F*males' obsession with status is what has ruined modern dating

The line between wanting love and being pathetic is very thin. It makes sense to me. As a male, you should have your shit together regardless of female presence. When you're in that state of mind, not having a partner is a minor inconvenience at worse. Thus, distance is an indicator of strength and independence, and women find that hot.

if you want a family, and to be a father and a husband

you can’t really think like that at all, unless it’s pretending

if you want a family, and to be a father and a husband

you can’t really think like that at all, unless it’s pretending
Well, I want a family too so I can relate, but I think my point still applies. A family would be a great addition to my life. However, I would be fine without it too, because I have work I enjoy, as well as a good set of hobbies. I think that's the healthy way to approach this. If you go on your knees and beg a woman to bear you a child she will spit on you and walk away.

distance is an indicator of strength and independence, and women find that hot.
I read a theory that modern f*males are so used to going for the top 20%, who already have a lot of options and are cold and distant because they cannot keep committing to multiple f*male orbiters at the same time, that they believe that is what true love is supposed to feel like. That's why when ugly gentlemen like us show them attention, initiative, and commitment, they freak out because that is not what they normally experience with Chads.

I read a theory that modern f*males are so used to going for the top 20%, who already have a lot of options and are cold and distant because they cannot keep committing to multiple f*male orbiters at the same time, that they believe that is what true love is supposed to feel like. That's why when ugly gentlemen like us show them attention, initiative, and commitment, they freak out because that is not what they normally experience with Chads.
Hmm, interesting idea.

>Stop being so clingy
>Pull yourself by the bootstraps and go work to support both of you
>Get cheated on
>You didn’t give me enough attention

>Stop being so clingy
>Pull yourself by the bootstraps and go work to support both of you
>Get cheated on
>You didn’t give me enough attention
RMndA3i

Like the more distant you are, the more ignored phone calls and left on read you do, the more you’re seen as a high status individual

while actually wanting to love your partner makes you be seen as a low status person to be made fun of

Has this happened to you recently?

In a foids mind, the man who constantly texts her by show her affection, they are seen as needy and desperate. Simp behavior. But if the man doesn't return her calls or text and acts like he doesn't need her then he is seen as stoic or some shit. I guess you have to find a way to show affection without coming off as beta. If you fail at that, the bitch will put you in the "little brother" box or the "ignore" box.

Foids have these social boxes that they like to put men in; Fuck box, flirt box, friendzone box, ignore box, little brother box (this one is where she playfully mocks you in front of others and treats you like her annoying little brother, she never takes you seriously and makes it known to her social circle that you are an asexual being) Thats the worst box to be in.

Most foids who are used and abused by chads/tyrones, they are so mentally and emotionally fucked up that they think that is how relationships are. When they give their looksmatch a chance, they are still thinking about chads abusive, cold behavior and ghosts the normie once he doesn't show any of those abuse traits.

Last edited:

[UWSL]Yes, this has become the norm. If you show the slightest need/weakness you are out. They are so used to being with chads with plenty of options, that they look for that status profile. 80% of those who do this FAKE IT. They have an extreme desire to be constantly talking to the girl they like. Normies are not so extraordinary. The extraordinary ones are the Chadlites and the Chads (representing 20% of the men). Below the lowtiernormies is us, the worst loser trash.[/UWSL]

The world spins backward, doing what's right is for suckers.