Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i hate how incels are linked with mentally deranged creeps

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
Just because we're ugly and short it doesn't mean that we are creeps jfl. All we want is to live our lives and nothing else why do cucks link us to creep rapists that try to harm others for no reason.

The word "incel" lost its purpose on the mainstream media now every rapist is an "incel", every shooter is an "incel" despite being in a relationship prior what they did.

JFL at the stupid NPC cattle called normies.

I'm the nicest man around yet IT thinks I'm a terrorist

Yeah, incel losts it’s meaning like how elons musk son called him a incel

I'm the nicest man around yet IT thinks I'm a terrorist
Same. I've never gotten into fights like normies do when they're drunk, never assaulted someone for anything.

same i would never harm anyone especially a woman

Before I was really nice, like I didn't know how to say no.I was helping people when they asked.I wasn't selfish at all I had a natural tendency to share my things. I was not perfect but I would say that I was way more kind than the average.
I really needed normies and foid to learn wickedness.

Also, the way your pERsonality is pERceived is influenced by your looks (“halo effect”).

Let’s compare the diffERences between how normies typically react to truecel and chad complimenting a random woman on the street

Truecel: “Wow you’re looking beautiful today m’lady”.

Normies’ reaction: “What a disgusting creep”

Chad: “hey sexy bitch, let’s fuck tonight”

Normies’ reaction: “Wow, he really knows how to win a woman’s heart, a true gentleman!”

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

“Creep” is just anothER word for “ugly” these days (based on the context of its usage).

It’s a way for normies to justify hating ugly men, by pretending that they hate us for our “creepy pERsonality” rathER than for our “ugly looks”

Last edited: