Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I HATE how face is always so suceptible to bloat and the FIRST thing to bloat fast for me

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Like. I can eat like shit consistently and only start to see changes in my body after months. Meanwhile one big/extra meal with carbs or salt and I see VISIBLE changes in my face the NEXT FUCKING DAY. how does this shit make any sense ffs. If I was to drop my diet and eat like shit on purpose during a long period of time, my face would look like a fucking balloon BEFORE I even start losing ab definition. This is a cruel joke when facial definition and leanless is TOP priority for males. Meanwhile I saw girls gain visible body weight and their face stays the fucking same, to the point I have seen fat girls with visible cheekbones or sharp jawlines sometimes, when they don't need angularity or definition. Its really a cruel and sick joke. Why are things the fucking opposite of what they should be?

I luckily recover fast from bloating, but I HATE getting up every morning wondering if I will look 10 kg heavier or leaner this day due to hyper volatile facial leanness level.

You need to except its over for you and run bloat game

208brsx

daily struggles of a chadlite

@Chris_Jones our nigga Zyros experience the same struggle as Joe and I do

That's because you have round jaw of piss

If you worked out more zyros you'd fix your bloat and shitty frame. All you know how to do is complain about Chad having it better on a site with people worse off than you.

If you worked out more zyros you'd fix your bloat and shitty frame. All you know how to do is complain about Chad having it better on a site with people worse off than you.
Lol his frame is unfixable

girls gain visible body weight and their face stays the fucking same, to the point I have seen fat girls with visible cheekbones or sharp jawlines sometimes, when they don't need angularity or definition..
Girls with curvy bodies and lean faces are the hottest tbh.

In reference to @NormieKiller 's post, our friend Joe did a video on facial bloating, and how nobody can seem to solve it.

In reference to @NormieKiller 's post, our friend Joe did a video on facial bloating, and how nobody can seem to solve it.

I kinda solved it but I have to follow a very strict diet or things become volatile real quick. I hate how I cant have q single cheat day.

I kinda solved it but I have to follow a very strict diet or things become volatile real quick. I hate how I cant have q single cheat day.
The guy in the video bloats no matter what. It's even worse for him when he eats bad.

Who's this Joe? This isn't his real channel, right?

Last edited:
Its sicilian joe. He used to be an interviewee with steve hoca

ITT: Mental illness

Then stop eating shit, normalfag.

But holy fuck I cant do even a single cheat day and tbh uts enraging. I wouldnt give a shit about losing ab definition for example, but face is always the first to go.

You should bloatmaxx to improve that grasshopper frame.