Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how extroverted my mother is

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
my mother is so fucking extroverted and talks to everyone I am not at all and am reserved and hate talking to people. She always has friends over or makes me go over friends house and I have to talk to them it’s so awkward and uncomfortable I’m tired of it can’t fucking stand living with her. And yea, it’s sad enough that I’m still in my fucking 30s living with her and still going places with her

You soft like Charmin.

F56489FB BBB5 4502 A6B8 E5150584BF2A

i wish i was low inhib:feelscry:

Women are supposed to be extroverted social fags

same. My mom never stops talking, when Im the car with her I get tired with how much she talks. I dont even pay atention to anything she says but she doesnt care

Are you high inhib? Having angry parents or extremely talkative parents, who don't care what you have to say, only care about they saying something, can lead to their offspring becoming timid, introverts, less talkative, etc. They stunt your social development.

extrovertniggers should die