Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how everyone’s butthurts about Ukraine war

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
Ukraine conflict is nothing compared to what happened to my country

Cumskins are retarded :feelsjuice:

Kikes are doing good job spreading propaganda

Last edited:
I don't care for either Ukraine faggots or Iraqi faggots

US-Pissrahell union has done you guys dirty.

Ukraine shit is about making excuse for sky-rocketing inflation and getting rid of Slavs from East Ukrainian territory so that kikes rebuilt Khazarian empire - their true "Promised Land"

Can you tell me, what were you taught about 1970s revolution in your country?

Russia goes against the west interests, that's why we will keep getting the war shovelled down our throats until it ends, and then some more.

Ukraine conflict is nothing compared to what happened to my country

Cumskins are retarded :feelsjuice:

Kikes are doing good job spreading propaganda
Normie problem

If you’re not directly affected ( being a Ukrainiancel) you shouldn’t give a fuck

US-Pissrahell union has done you guys dirty.

Ukraine shit is about making excuse for sky-rocketing inflation and getting rid of Slavs from East Ukrainian territory so that kikes rebuilt Khazarian empire - their true "Promised Land"
Yep they want to depopulate Slavs and send their remains to the west to mix with n!ggers and arabs

I think it’s their revenge for the harsh treatment by the Russian empire

Russia goes against the west interests, that's why we will keep getting the war shovelled down our throats until it ends, and then some more.
Kikes wanna shitskinize Slavs there are already Syrian and chechens slaughtering Ukrainians

Orchestrated wat to lead to third world war and to the great reset

Had

to leave Iraq otherwise I could’ve ascended with tight pussy virgin cousin
I strongly suggest you to get a good degree in western country then go back home to Iraq, you’ll have your pick of skank

Yemen gets bombed for like 4 decades or something and no one gives two shits its not even mentioned

Virtue signaling soy faggots are the worst i want ISIS members to come to their home rape and behead these soy cucks (in a video game):society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
:feelsLSD:

I’m not cuck so no , maybe She might come here

Are you for real :feelskek:?

That is literally the worst mistake you can make :worryfeels:

You’re willing to bring a woman from a country where hypergamy is under control to a place where it’s litteraly a women supremacy :feelskek:

She will literally go from trad to your average white western women in a couple of second

Nobody is saying nothing about the Saudis bombing Yemen everyday

gigacope. if we are so retarded how were we able to assrape your country so hard with our superior technology? :lul::lul::lul:
U didn’t do shit, look at Afghanistan.

Usa had easy time to make Allie’s in iraq

Shia Muslims sided with America while sunnis fought both invaders and their Shia puppet :feelsjuice:

yes literally all I see are jewkraine flags and all I hear is jewkraine the past few months here.If you say something bad against jewkraine they will either give you a fine or put you to jail like a political prisoner. people are so brainwashed, but there are still some based citizens left :society:

Nobody is saying nothing about the Saudis bombing Yemen everyday
Yea look at the double standards I personally don’t give fuck about anyones wars
I just hate it when it’s shoved dawn my throat on youtube

I hate Ukraine and Poland and the US and Israel

Are you for real :feelskek:?

That is literally the worst mistake you can make :worryfeels:

You’re willing to bring a woman from a country where hypergamy is under control to a place where it’s litteraly a women supremacy :feelskek:

She will literally go from trad to your average white western women in a couple of second
True, if I bring her here she will cheat,

But I’m not going back ever, people literally risk death just get here that’s how bad it is :feelsjuice:

You should troll cucks that virtue signal about “caring” about Ukraine.

I support Russia because it pisses off cucks and soyciety :society: