Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how everyone says incels have their life focused on women

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
While normies are working out everyday, eating right, working hard, going out on the weekends and swiping for hours on apps and jestermaxxing just for a small chance to get some used up pussy

Blackpilled incels dont do any of this since we know its over.. instead we rot and sometimes post here and fap but everyone is still saying that we are revolving our entire existence on pussy LOL

i just want to look normal

It's due to foid hate threads posted here.

Change your avi it's disgusting.

Tbh. In the last 5 years, I haven't done anything to get a girl.

Most normies i know met their gf at school and they have been together since years

I do some of this because I try to have the most normal life I'm able to.

It's normal to focus on what we don't have, especially when we are missing such an important and necessary part of life. Someone who faces real hunger from time to time is going to have his life focused on food. Although we won't die from lack of relationships and love, we are all in survival mode. We aren't living, like normies are.

Women are the least of my problem as an Incel, the whole life is fucked.