Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I hate how easily a pretty face can fool you into thinking a foid is innocent.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
As i’ve said in some of my past posts, many of my femoid coworkers are objectively hot.

There is this one asian foid who is very pretty and is friendly to everyone there, even the short ricecel.

And she is a foid so she has that juvenile foid sense of humor and mannerisms (you know what I mean if you’ve ever interacted with young, attractive foids).

But I remember eaves dropping on a conversation with her and two of my male coworkers. I don’t know what they were talking about but they were teasing her for being innocent because she is like 16.

And she responded, “I find it cute that yall think I’m innocent.” They also asked her what she did for fun and she said “to drink”.

She started talking about how she liked to get drunk and party with her friends. She said she’d get drunk makeout with a bunch of guys from different towns and shit.

Fast forward a couple days, a car with two young white guys pulled into the drivethrough (both prolly 17 or so and chadlites). The asian foid was in the backseat of their car in a tightly fitting dress.

Moral of the story? Whores are whores idk.

TL;DR : Innocent looking asian jb turns out to be giga whore drinking party girl white cock chasing whore.

So a typical foid
got it

Extroverted and cute? Of course she was a whore, there wasn't 1% doubt about it.

A bitch has never once fooled me. I am officially the only blackpilled nigga on .is

Last edited:
A woman and a whore? I didn't expect that.

That crap don't fool me, that false exterior they exhibit.

Idk i always see foid as evil, so i never getting fooled by them.

not really, ever seen the slut pheno? mulatta girls have this

be more aware, don't judge by appearances

I noticed that too.

40 years ago.

A bitch has never once fooled me. I am officially the only blackpilled nigga on .is
Me too life in shit hole made me blackpilled since I born

foids party and drink well before 16

You arent truly blackpilled if you think she is innocent