Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how bars are portrayed as your friends in media

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Cheers, Simpsons etc. All these shows have the same thing.

Having another shit day? Don't worry coz at the end of the day, you can just go to the bar and drink away your sorrows with the rest of your mates there.

Cut the crap. Bars aren't your friends. They're exploiting your misery by serving you alcohol which is only a temporary relief. Eventually you do it so much you become an alcoholic and are forced to keep going back for overpriced alcohol.

If you stopped paying money for their overpriced booze, you think you would be welcome there?

That's why I don't go to bars. I rather just buy my booze and get wasted at home. I think the younger generation is waking up to this that's why many bars are going outta business.

hahaha just pay a bunch of money to drink here haha bro

I’m with you I love getting wasted I just love doing it at home.? At least there you know you don’t have anyone to judge you

The only reason people go to bars is because it's easier to go there with your friends rather than go to the bottle shop and get all of them to your house. You get nice seats and order easily. That's why for a loner it's pointless.

They're your friends as long you spend money there.

They're your friends as long you spend money there.
The cruelty of life is most places you're only welcome If you provide monetary benefits. If not, you're not welcome.

Cheers, Simpsons etc. All these shows have the same thing.

Having another shit day? Don't worry coz at the end of the day, you can just go to the bar and drink away your sorrows with the rest of your mates there.

Cut the crap. Bars aren't your friends. They're exploiting your misery by serving you alcohol which is only a temporary relief. Eventually you do it so much you become an alcoholic and are forced to keep going back for overpriced alcohol.

If you stopped paying money for their overpriced booze, you think you would be welcome there?

That's why I don't go to bars. I rather just buy my booze and get wasted at home. I think the younger generation is waking up to this that's why many bars are going outta business.

just pay $5 for 30 cents worth of shitty alcohol bro in a place where the bouncers and bar staff want to kick your ass

Bars are Chad's supermarket.

Well that's one job I'm gonna have to forgo.

The cruelty of life is most places you're only welcome If you provide monetary benefits. If not, you're not welcome.
Yeah same everywhere else.