Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how bad ricecels including myself have it in America (if you disagree you are a cuck)

• Thread starter Deleted member 26660
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26660

Banned
-
Hi it is me again,

I fucking hate how normies and sometimes even incels think that blacks have it worse than asians. THEY DO NOT. Ricecels have it worse in America, even worse than Curries. At least curries have CEOs and other cool stuff like that. Also, curries dont get stereotyped as being effeminate, they are only perceived as ugly. Rice are not as physically strong or attractive as any other male race. Even abos strengthmog us. As a ricecel, I have to constantly live in fear of being shot by the pigs, as most of them are either mayo or beaner, and they are both known to be racist as hell. I also hate how people compare ricecels to K-Pop fags and gaslight us telling us to be greatful for the SMV boost. JFL :feelsclown: K-Pop fags have no physical resemblance to ricecels whatsoever. Don't believe me? Search up a picture of Saint Cho and tell me if he looks like any of the members of BTS. Exactly you dumb fuck.

Rice culture is literally cope culture my parents told me to never compare myself to any boy outside my race because "I am no match for them" they said :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Alright nip. "I feel in constant fear of being shot by police" ok bro. You trying to get on the negro pity party? They ain't gon let u in nooooo sireee!!!!!!

have made another post on how rice and curry have it worse than BBC.
you are right, objectively rice have it worse than curries (ffs need to stop.using curries like this, curries arent all the same like ricemen), but ricemen are shielded by shit parenting from outside world.
this means they can cope better.

I.genuinely think, amongst the rice population, in the west, 99% think they are fine and hot shit, because in their culture their parents bring them up and when they see a superior being parents just say dont worry hes different you cant compare.

basically from birth, ricemen have such a ridiculously low bar set for them, that they can lead those coping happy lives

>ricecel have it worse than curries

Brb, curries getting shot being mistaken for Islamic. JFL.

Just get involved with a Triad organisation theory

have made another post on how rice and curry have it worse than BBC.
you are right, objectively rice have it worse than curries (ffs need to stop.using curries like this, curries arent all the same like ricemen), but ricemen are shielded by shit parenting from outside world.
this means they can cope better.

I.genuinely think, amongst the rice population, in the west, 99% think they are fine and hot shit, because in their culture their parents bring them up and when they see a superior being parents just say dont worry hes different you cant compare.

basically from birth, ricemen have such a ridiculously low bar set for them, that they can lead those coping happy lives

dude rice culture is literally cope culture my parents told me to never compare myself to any boy outside my race because "I am no match for them" they said :feelsclown:

Hi it is me again,

I fucking hate how normies and sometimes even incels think that blacks have it worse than asians. THEY DO NOT. Ricecels have it worse in America, even worse than Curries. At least curries have CEOs and other cool stuff like that. Also, curries dont get stereotyped as being effeminate, they are only perceived as ugly. Rice are not as physically strong or attractive as any other male race. Even abos strengthmog us. As a ricecel, I have to constantly live in fear of being shot by the pigs, as most of them are either mayo or beaner, and they are both known to be racist as hell. I also hate how people compare ricecels to K-Pop fags and gaslight us telling us to be greatful for the SMV boost. JFL :feelsclown: K-Pop fags have no physical resemblance to ricecels whatsoever. Don't believe me? Search up a picture of Saint Cho and tell me if he looks like any of the members of BTS. Exactly you dumb fuck.
tbh I know ricemen who are sub 3 PSL who do try to claim statusboost because of kpop. firstly they ignore no foid with normal estrogen levels likes BTS, only primary school or fat old foids, and secondly he dont realise no asians look like BTS, possibly even BTS dont look like that naturally, hence halo doesn't apply, whereas failo can apply for an ethnic even with sample size of 1

dude rice culture is literally cope culture my parents told me to never compare myself to any boy outside my race because "I am no match for them" they said :feelsclown:
most of my closest friends are ricemen, and they were told the same, and told but if you get better grades you will be better. defo the most fucked up culture on earth, and why I give ricemen a pass, it really is down to bad parenting, now lets see what the 2nd gen rices in aus and USA will do as they become parents (probably same shit)

hapas have it harder imo

Cope hapas strengthmog asians and are more attractive. Our legendary hapa is more attractive than our legendary rice no?

I can't even imagine your own parents telling you that shit. Usually parents will at least feed you blue-pilled lies and shit

Rice parents are literally demonic psychopaths ngl, my rice step brothers mom is an emotionally abusive and cruel wretch

Not even their own noodlewhores want them.

Being rice is tough, but being curry is definitely worse.

Rice culture is literally cope culture my parents told me to never compare myself to any boy outside my race because "I am no match for them" they said :feelsclown:

Rice parents are blackpilled. They know that their children are ugly and have to become doctors so they can betabuxx or it's over for them.

Asian Lives Matter
Noodlewhores are arguably the most pathetic and shallow foids.