Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I hate how all men are striving to look like comic book superheroes today to get women.

Men's lust knows no bounds.

All this to mog other dudes kek. The only mogging that's valid is face and height mogging.

Women don't like natural men's physiques. Its pretty much mandatory to take steroids now to have a body that women will like

This guy is a power lifter that’s why he lift so much

All this to mog other dudes kek.
tbh. The more we compete like dogs and sacrifice ourselves, the greater the foid's narcissistic and sadistic pleasure. We are playing into their hands.

It's a crisis that will poke holes in the powder keg soon.

Women don't like natural men's physiques. Its pretty much mandatory to take steroids now to have a body that women will like
tbh. Men never used to be like this in the past. This is Sean Connery at the beach with an utterly ordinary physique:

tbh. The more we compete like dogs and sacrifice ourselves, the greater the foid's narcissistic and sadistic pleasure. We are playing into their hands.
Yeah but average IQ men are too dumb and bluepilled by nature to realize that.

Don't fret, it doesn't even work, which is why most guys give up on it even after they get jacked and just have to maintain, they can't be bothered to do even that when they find out there's no easy pussy at 3 plates bench.

It's a crisis that will poke holes in the powder keg soon.

Yeah this is exactly what is going on. We are improving, but not getting rewarded because our efforts are worth less and less over time.

Nah, they don't give a shit about men's bodies. Or maybe they'd choose the guy who's more jacked if they were choosing between otherwise identical twins. But one inch of height or a prettier face will beat any amount of muscle.

All this to mog other dudes kek. The only mogging that's valid is face and height mogging.
These over muscular cocksuckers only attract gays on steroids. Foids don't really care about muscle. You do need some, but not to the point of looking like Hulk.

Nah, they don't give a shit about men's bodies. Or maybe they'd choose the guy who's more jacked if they were choosing between otherwise identical twins. But one inch of height or a prettier face will beat any amount of muscle.
We can agree to disagree.

I agree that height and face matter more. An ugly short guy with a jacked body isn't going to get women wet. Genetic superiority always trumps muscle mass. But women still like good muscular bodies on men, the proof is in the pudding.

For example when women are asked which bald guys they find attractive, they always say the trio: Vin Diesel, Jason Statham and The Rock. All three of whom take steroids to enhance their physiques.

And what's wrong with that? Having such physique is highly impressive

And what's wrong with that? Having such physique is highly impressive
It is unquestionably impressive, but its a lot of work and a lot of stress, plus I'm not sure how healthy this is. We could direct that load to develop our intellect for a more balanced development.

Crazy how the average male physique on an average face isn't enough to get a woman but a female can be a dwarf with disabilities and still have options. We have to transform our natural architecture to such a massive degree while foids have make up and surgical improvements with little risk and judgement

I agree that height and face matter more. An ugly short guy with a jacked body isn't going to get women wet. Genetic superiority always trumps muscle mass. But women still like good muscular bodies on men, the proof is in the pudding.
For example when women are asked which bald guys they find attractive, they always say the trio: Vin Diesel, Jason Statham and The Rock. All three of whom take steroids to enhance their physiques.
Are there even bald movie stars who are not jacked? And whether women like muscular bodies is not the right question. Instead ask what would they be willing to compromise on to get a guy with a muscular body.
Maybe I'm biased but I've been a gymcel for 15 years, basically since my teens. And from all the other gym rats I know, and from the way women act in gyms (completely ignore everybody and avoid conversations, which wouldn't be the case if they were so thirsty for muscular guys), I just don't see how them saying they like muscular guys is relevant. It's like if you asked foids if they like sex. Of course they do, but...

Men should ask themselves why they have to put up with so much in exchange for lower-quality women when their male ancestors didn't work as hard on their looks and still got higher-quality women.

In terms of getting foids, just a basic beach body is enough. Too many men fill out their bodies and dont look proportioned, but if they arent doing it for foids, then okay I guess.

It is unquestionably impressive, but its a lot of work and a lot of stress, plus I'm not sure how healthy this is. We could direct that load to develop our intellect for a more balanced development.
I highly agree on the intellectual development part. Having good looks but no brain is pathetic.

Men should ask themselves why they have to put up with so much in exchange for lower-quality women
This. Even if we had a chance, it wouldn't be worth it today. All the shit you need to put up with for what ? A dumb fugly promiscuous entitled thing. They're all about "Mr Right" but they're all "Miss Wrong".

They do all that shit while chad only has to simply just exist and he pulls foids easily.

I disagree with this, bone frame (height, clavicle, waist) is what matters to women not muscles, men with good frame look good to women even if they're skinny, on the other hand roided framecel is seen ugly

Women don't care about muscles. It's more of a I need to be bigger to be dominant among other men so I can get women more easily at the end.

All because Superman was drawn as chad

Men need to be basically gods to be able to get a woman in 2024.

Meanwhile women can get men whenever, wherever by default.

These men are putting enormous amount of stress on their bodies trying to lift huge amounts of weight. And for what? Just to satisfy women's ever growing standards of male physicality??! Absolutely brutal. Plus they're neglecting their intellectual side.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C3VaxmyAq7O/

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C25Kv6hg-hm/

They also take roids which will destroy their health in the long term.

This is what feminism does to men.

It’s evil.

tbh. Men never used to be like this in the past. This is Sean Connery at the beach with an utterly ordinary physique:
View attachment 1085253
Sean Connery was a body builder (and 6’2”). He won amateur competitions as a young man. He stopped keeping up with it as he got older.

I disagree with this, bone frame (height, clavicle, waist) is what matters to women not muscles, men with good frame look good to women even if they're skinny, on the other hand roided framecel is seen ugly
Jacob Elordi GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

Women like lean, muscular guys, but genes come first. They like tall, pretty, big-dicked, lean muscular guys.

The reason women don’t like “gymfreaks” is because they’re just ugly dudes who started exercising. Their baseline sucks.

Jacob Elordi is a great example. He’s 6’5” and handsome, but he’s also quite strong too (and obviously lean). If he was fat and weak, his SMV would go down, but not by a ton.

When zoomie copers ask women questions like
>Muscular guy or tall guy?
It’s retarded and outing their own insecurities. Tall guys can go to the gym. There’s no height limit on a gym membership. Guys here say shit like
>Hurr, tallchad doesn’t lift because he doesn’t need to
Which is just blatantly untrue. I see more tall dudes at the gym than I do in regular life. Maybe they don’t need to, but they certainly do it.

They are retarded. Women like tall lanky guys, not manlet dwarves.

These men are putting enormous amount of stress on their bodies trying to lift huge amounts of weight. And for what? Just to satisfy women's ever growing standards of male physicality??! Absolutely brutal. Plus they're neglecting their intellectual side.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C3VaxmyAq7O/

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C25Kv6hg-hm/

I would never do that.
I already know that if after all that I will just get mogged by a lanky tall guy in the street I am going to have an existential crisis and quit
I used to lift weight but nothing serious, I just enjoyed it

musclemaxxing doesn't work anyway, one of the biggest copes out there.
Women are not attracted to muscles, especially if you are short. Being toned might help your chances a little but women are not attracted to big muscles like this at all.
Some of these guys even lift to the point that is unhealthy for them and end up hurting themselves, male body dysphoria is a huge problem that nobody will talk about.

Men should ask themselves why they have to put up with so much in exchange for lower-quality women when their male ancestors didn't work as hard on their looks and still got higher-quality women.

- Do you ever workout ?

Chico: "Not really, I mean, why workout when it's all about face"

these lookmaxxers are all hopelessly insecure and are weak on the inside. i bet some do roids and that keratein shit.

i just work out because it makes me feel good as a person. i fantasize about destroying these haver profligate scums

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back