Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate hearing stories about puberty glow ups

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
honestly whenever i see this shit it fucking pisses me off. like some ugly fat kid becomes some hot handsome chad after puberty. and everyone praises him and he's all normal and social and shit. i can't help but think about how i went from looking like a normal kid to some weird looking monstrous fuck in just a matter of years. its like my genetics just took a fucking shit on me and decided to fuck up my life.

all that happened to me during puberty was body hair, my voice becoming nasal and monotone, and my fucking nose literally deforming. i just look like a little kid with body hair and an ugly adult face, it pisses me off. whenever i see kids i just feel really depressed. at least i was a little happy when i was a kid. now its just nothing. i have zero interest in anything anymore and i don't wish to have any. every day is just bleak and all i feel is shameful and miserable. i can't take this anymore.

I went from looking like a normal kid to some weird looking monstrous fuck in just a matter of years. its like my genetics just took a fucking shit on me and decided to fuck up my life.

I forgot to blow up, nigga shit

Puberty comes and goes yet I am still short and small kicked. That's not fair.

Puberty can make or break u

Puberty just mostly forgot about me seemingly. Voice got deeper and have a tiny bit of facial hair but no notable height gain, no notable change in face, weigh basically the same I did when I was 14. I still get ID'd every time I go to purchase alcohol despite being 25 and in the UK where the age limit is 18. So fucking over.

Last edited:
Same. I just mutated into an ugly low T lanklet. :feelsohgod:

I almost had one but i kept my face fat

Puberty made me uglier tbh.

All I got was facial and body hair nothing else.

Puberty comes and goes yet I am still short and small kicked. That's not fair.