Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate hearing my roommates cooking or watching stuff while I rot in my room

Autist.Belgrade

Autist.Belgrade

Lost hope
★★★★★
I'm very easily irritated by noises and I don't have any working headphones at the point. Just the thought that they are aware that I'm hiding away in my room like a loser annoys me. I want no one to be aware of my pathetic existence.

Hearing random clanks of plates or cutlery is driving me insane

I don't like loud noise either

understandable, if your not even allowed peace at home i would go crazy too

same

same. hearing people walking around upstairs is infuriating.
I can hear him watching tiktok or something in the other room :feelsree:

Living with roommates sounds like suifuel.

I had to deal with that and had to deal with my one roommate fucking his GF constantly

Just dont have roommates theory

Why do so many users here cry about having roommates, shouldnt have gone into university in the first place, smh

Why do so many users here cry about having roommates, shouldnt have gone into university in the first place, smh
I kind of want to drop out but I don't know what else to do with my life

So far none of them have brought back any foids luckily
All 3 of my roommates had GFs and it was so fucking annoying. They would also randomly show up too while I was rotting which always pissed me off and would always treat me with disrespect (especially the one who would fuck while I was in the room right next to them).

I kind of want to drop out but I don't know what else to do with my life
I ended up dropping out I couldn't take it anymore (though I had been able to moneymaxx so I could justify it with myself)

-Neeting
-working a normal job
I don't think I could survive working a normal job full time and I've accepted that if I were to NEET full time I wouldn't be any happier in the long run.

I don't think I could survive working a normal job full time and I've accepted that if I were to NEET full time I wouldn't be any happier in the long run.
You cant go to university forever, can you ?

I can now hear someone screaming outside. Fuck this

At least their NOT fucking, now that would be ragefuel.:reeeeee:

MAy sound like a jew but dont do it unless you "make" something out of it. Ive been rotting for a few months since finishing hs (didnt apply to college, applied for 2 or 3 jobs but nothing) and feel like going apeshit insane.

I had to deal with that and had to deal with my one roommate fucking his GF constantly
Ngl, now that would FUCK with me big time.
Christian Bale Oooo GIF