Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate hearing foids crying

TheDragon

TheDragon

Facecel
★★★
My foid sister has been having a fucking 'mental breakdown' or some shit for the past 15 minutes and holy fuck it's so annoying. She's crying loud as fuck and I'm just wanting to play roblox. The reason I find it infuriating is because foids live on tutorial mode and they still find things to be unhappy over. She's got a boyfriend, a friend group, and goes to uni. She'd instantly rope if she was in my position. When I cry, I get told to man the fuck up or something.

and these people are the ones that think they have problems but they can never comprehend what we go through
Foids 'problems' are not being able to attend a day out with their friends, their boyfriend not being able to come over for a few days, or getting into an argument with their boyfriend. That's like a richfag complaining that his $1000 wine is too hot.

Foids 'problems' are not being able to attend a day out with their friends, their boyfriend not being able to come over for a few days, or getting into an argument with their boyfriend. That's like a richfag complaining that his $1000 wine is too hot.
I didn't get a text in 10 minutes omg I'm so lonely :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Foids gaslight when you try and tell them that you have it worse, and by that I mean they interrupt you 30 times and make you want to fucking strangle them, meanwhile they have had more sex in the past 2 days than you ever have your entire life. They also have the privilege of knowing what cuddling is like, as well as falling in love and then ACTUALLY getting what you want in the end

Rape her and give her something to cry about