Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate having to face down dumb normans

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Today again some witch at my crap part time job was smirking and obviously passive aggressively mocking me non verbally, she has never talked to me never said hello etc so she has fucked me non verbally every time we worked together.

So i literally as I left locked eyes with her and stared at her like i was going to kill her, then she looked away and i left.

THE THING IS ITS ALL SO MENTALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY DRAINING

ITS LITERALLY THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO.

But as the rule of the norman, if you dont show strength they just walk all over you and think your even more of a joke, so if you are getting cold reactions, noeye contact smirks etc etc etc the only move is NONONO FUCK OFF OTHERWISE ILL FUCK YOU UP.

Sounds like a terrible job. When is that oncoming crisis again?
herr derr da crisis is coming man

pathetic low iq schizo maxxed bulllshit

you think i actually believe this faux nostradamus da world willl jeeeeeez collapse bro its coming bro

when history dictates the world and thus capitalism in the modern era merely adapts and purely gets more and more corrupt

punch down on someone else less high iq otherwise ill jeez punch back

careful all a woman needs to do is say she feels threatened and you will be fired and executed

herr derr da crisis is coming man

pathetic low iq schizo maxxed bulllshit

you think i actually believe this faux nostradamus da world willl jeeeeeez collapse bro its coming bro

when history dictates the world and thus capitalism in the modern era merely adapts and purely gets more and more corrupt

punch down on someone else less high iq otherwise ill jeez punch back
I agree. The crisis copers are way out of touch with reality. :feelskek:

I agree. The crisis copers are way out of touch with reality. :feelskek:
I have never understood it,they pray like some kind of lottery player prays for a lottery win, with no control over the result, no effort put into the "great reset", no idea what the outcome will be. It has little to no logic no plan, with some vague hope the reset will result in a world that is better for them, with no conception it may possibly be WORSE.

It is merely the hallmark of an absolute tard clutching at more straws than jeff brazos in a zoo full of hungry monkeys

careful all a woman needs to do is say she feels threatened and you will be fired and executed
this is the point i merely shadowed her behaviour to me, no words, no threats just a non verbal middle finger.

Also the trick is as i am in a low wage low ought after job, and actually do a semi decent effort each shift, THEY CANT REPLACE ME SO WONT FIRE ME FOR TRIVIAL HERESAY HE SAID SHE SAID STUFF, no one wants the role, and they have said to me all the other workers doing other shifts are useless.

hence you just do a goodish job, and tell the women to fuck off (non verbally) and you probably wont lose your job, way too much hassle for them as they cant replace me with anyone good.

this is why i work low end at the restaurant industry you can fuck over women who think they are the shit and they CANT DO SHIT AS YOUR NEAR INDISPENSABLE IF YOU ARE NOT A LOW IQ TARD AND ACTUALLY PUT SOME EFFORT INTO THE JOB

this is the point i merely shadowed her behaviour to me, no words, no threats just a non verbal middle finger.

Also the trick is as i am in a low wage low ought after job, and actually do a semi decent effort each shift, THEY CANT REPLACE ME SO WONT FIRE ME FOR TRIVIAL HERESAY HE SAID SHE SAID STUFF, no one wants the role, and they have said to me all the other workers doing other shifts are useless.

hence you just do a goodish job, and tell the women to fuck off (non verbally) and you probably wont lose your job, way too much hassle for them as they cant replace me with anyone good.

this is why i work low end at the restaurant industry you can fuck over women who think they are the shit and they CANT DO SHIT AS YOUR NEAR INDISPENSABLE IF YOU ARE NOT A LOW IQ TARD AND ACTUALLY PUT SOME EFFORT INTO THE JOB
That's what they want you to believe.
Everybody is replaceable.

That's what they want you to believe.
Everybody is replaceable.
yes again REPLACEABLE BY WHOM
if the market has nobody to replace me with

in all likelihood they WONT REPLACE ME
AS I STATED ITS TOO MUCH WORK TO REPLACE SOMEONE FOR A MISDEMEANOR NO ONE CAN VERIFY EXCEPT HER

What the fuck are you talking about?

The comment was sarcastic in nature you ASSuming fart.

I hope that your female coworker stares you down twice as hard during your next work shift.
precisely sarcastic towards whom.

AT MY EXPENSE WITH NO VALUE TO ANYONE EXCEPT YOUR OWN EGO

ERGO NO VALUE TO THE THREAD

but I probably took it the wrong way so i redact the attack

as i have said in the whole thread im depressed so do not need sarcasm at my expense