Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate having social anxiety and being seen as wierd.

ArcticShadow

ArcticShadow

Balding Manlet
★★
Im basically average in looks if i looksmaxed , my height isn't short enough to really be a problem.

But i hate being non-NT, guys in school had the same height and looks level as me had friends and gfs because they were normal functioning people who could talk to people without looking and behaving like a mentally ill freak.

I hate being non NT so much.

And i can't do anything to fix it.

I hate society and how they have wronged us

Im basically average in looks if i looksmaxed , my height isn't short enough to really be a problem.

But i hate being non-NT, guys in school had the same height and looks level as me had friends and gfs because they were normal functioning people who could talk to people without looking and behaving like a mentally ill freak.

Be happy you're not me and only have 1 mental illness

I got 4, get those numbers up boy

Even normscum use the term social anxiety to appear meek and not be egged on to do stupid stuff, unless it's so extreme that you can't leave your house then chill and head back to drawing board

I have autism, men and women hate me for absolutely no reason. Society favors extraverts and social types. If you aren't like this you are seen as mysterious if you're a chad, or a weirdo, creep if you aren't a chad.

I really don't think anyone thinks we're weird.

Unless we act autistic.

Or ask out Becky.

Even normscum use the term social anxiety to appear meek and not be egged on to do stupid stuff, unless it's so extreme that you can't leave your house then chill and head back to drawing board

Social anxiety is a death sentence

Relatable af, tbh. That's how people like us end up on jewpills

I blame my social anxiety/awkwardness for me being outcasted my whole life

Same, but Im ugly

This is why I don't even bother. Even if I did looksmaxx, I'd still be socially inept. Girls talked to me like I was a retarded child in highschool.

it's the life of an incel, especially if you're autistic

some of us are just autistic

So many ´Average looking´ guys on here.... goes to show how mentally deranged these delusional creatures called ´wee-men´ really are.
Even some High tier normie 6/10 looking guys think they are Sub5, cause of the negative feedback they received from These cum dumpsters. Please man, this shits so fuckin depressing... what has this society turned into.

I have had social anxiety my whole life but it got better after 24. It's still a death sentance though.