Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate having good dreams

• Thread starter MisanthropyInsanity
  • Start date
MisanthropyInsanity

MisanthropyInsanity

Alone
★★★
Because whenever I wake up I remember how shitty reality is.

They cheer me up for one or two hours after waking up because i daydream a lot but of course it sucks going back to reality.
Except dreams about having gf. Those are pure suicidefuel.

I hardly ever remember the dreams I have

When I wake up the real nightmare begins

I like sleeping because I'm tired.

Before sleeping I pray that I never wake up...

i hate waking up

I had one amazing dream like 10 years ago where I dreamed that II found this amazing girl who loved me and I lived in a small town where everyone liked me. It was the longest and the most vivid dream i ever had.

Of course I woke up eventually.

They cheer me up for one or two hours after waking up because i daydream a lot but of course it sucks going back to reality.
Except dreams about having gf. Those are pure suicidefuel.
The only time I ever have good dreams they are romance related for some reason. I usually have nightmares, and prefer them far better than suicidefuel dreams.

I had one amazing dream like 10 years ago where I dreamed that II found this amazing girl who loved me and I lived in a small town where everyone liked me. It was the longest and the most vivid dream i ever had.

Of course I woke up eventually.
Sounds amazing.

In my dreams I was having sex, then something loud woke me up. Reality hit me like a ton of bricks when I realise it wasn’t happening. :feels::feelsrope::feelscry:

In my dreams I was having sex, then something loud woke me up. Reality hit me like a ton of bricks when I realise it wasn’t happening. :feels::feelsrope::feelscry:
Brutal

I dont want to wake up tbh