Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate having brown eyes

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

subhuman abused dog , traumacel , untermensch
★★★★★
My mother's eyes are mix of green and blue and my father's eyes are straight up brown. I wish I had eyes just like the ones of my mother instead I got the subhuman brown eyes of my father God I hate myself for it so fucking much. An eye color wouldn't change anything really but this fucking color does not fit me at all I am literally seething about it almost every single day.

Last edited:
cope. Brown eyed Chad slays day and night

Colored eyes make you feel like a Ubermensch even if every other feature is shit.

Colored eyes are a cope if you don't have a chad like bone structure

MUH BROWN EYES
Do you realize how insignificant your eye color is compared to other physical features?

MUH BROWN EYES
Do you realize how insignificant your eye color is compared to other physical features?
I do but I hate looking at the mirror and seeing the color of poop in my eyes.

MUH BROWN EYES
Exactly. Eye colour is irrelevant. This guy probably thinks that all those with non brown eyes cannot be incels

MUH BROWN EYES
Looking Up Wesley Snipes GIF by Bounce

If you're that fucking bothered by it buy some coloured contact lenses and report back here when you're situation doesn't change

If you're that fucking bothered by it buy some coloured contact lenses and report back here when you're situation doesn't change
I am bothered by it a lot but I do not want to put this fake shit on my eyes and also it wouldn't make me feel any better because It's not natural.

I have cousins who are darker than me yet have colored eyes, meanwhile mine are a generic brown.

Who cares nigger
In my country the black population is 0,02% which is like what? Less than 1000 people considering that we are like 5-6 million.

TBH nobody cares about eye color unless you're the 1% that has attractive eyes (which can be any color).

I have my father's green eyes. My mother has blue

My mother's eyes are mix of green and blue and my father's eyes are straight up brown. I wish I had eyes just like the ones of my mother instead I got the subhuman brown eyes of my father God I hate myself for it so fucking much. An eye color wouldn't change anything really but this fucking color does not fit me at all I am literally seething about it almost every single day.
we all got a brown eye where it matters man

I don’t mind my shit eye color. if I had any other eye color I don’t think it would make much difference.

I just wanna be 6'5.