Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate having a medium brown complexion.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
i swear colorism is prevalent among hispanic/latino communities where the ones with the generally traditionally "white" features, light skin, lighter hair and eyes, etc. usually have it easier in life than people like me who have dark brown hair grey eyes tanner skin etc.

It's one of the the primary causes of my rage and I want to fucking pour bleach on myself after being out in public and everyone looking so different from me cuz of something I can't/ couldn't control, another confirmation that life's a lottery.

Aren't grey eyes light?

I faced the same shit with my immediate and extended family, they all have pale skin, brown hair, few are blonde, some have light some dark eyes. I was known as the dark one and i was considered ugly by default. I swear ethnics are bigger racists toward ethnics and are bigger white worshippers than whites themselves.

I faced the same shit with my immediate and extended family, they all have pale skin, brown hair, few are blonde, some have light some dark eyes. I was known as the dark one and i was considered ugly by default. I swear ethnics are bigger racists toward ethnics and are bigger white worshippers than whites themselves.
+
It doesn't help being in the US either. I'm actually taking a cocked route and planning on dying my hair a lighter shade and doing what I can to look good tho. Better to go all out instead of wallowing in self pity

+
It doesn't help being in the US either. I'm actually taking a cocked route and planning on dying my hair a lighter shade and doing what I can to look good tho. Better to go all out instead of wallowing in self pity
I dyed my hair to lighter color when i was younger and its noticeable, hair gets some redish tone and doesnt look natural, maybe if you go to professional, also skin might look darker in contrast to hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back