Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate having a female manger

Dragoon

Dragoon

Greycel
Every time i go to work i just want to rope or leave....Only reason im still here because i need to money...I'm sick of my female manger every time it's just the two of us on shift she would always send me home early and i always wondered why. Well i figured out today one of my male coworkers are in a group chat with her and apparently, she said that i creep her out and wish someone else would close with her...I rarely talk to her i just keep my head phones on and do my job because every time i try to talk to her she just shuts me down or ignores me.....Sry for the rant i have zero friends and this has been on my mind all day.

Just remember that she's a foid, so her opinion is worthless. Don't let it get to you.

She probably got in that position through sucking cocks and not through talent, like usual.
I totally know how bad it is to have a female manager. I had to go trough that torture too in the past, until i resigned in a disrespectful way that even led to some sort of fight.

don't base your self-steem on what a retarded shallow useless cumdumpster thinks tbh, remind yourself that your mere prescense is making this foids life miserable and she can't do anything about it. :feelsYall:

many of these women have this innate bitchiness. sour, contemptuous, smug, arrogant disposition. they just want to feel important

Men and women genuinely can't work together. Everyone knows that talking to the opposite gender unprofessionally or out of family is purely for the benefit of romantic interests. Having women in the work force causes too much complications for the men working in the positions, studies show men work better with other men.
The government thought it was a good idea to have women in the workforce after the 1970s because of inflation and so there could be more tax payers and the result has been a disaster for the gender roles. Get back in that kitchen!

Don’t take what useless foids say to heart my dude. They’re always like this. Just anticipate it next time:feelsBox:

clown world where foids are managers

Same bruh, I hate foids so much, I have female managers too and they are the worst

Must suck to have a foid as your boss

My entire work group is female

How the fuck is a manger female ????