Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i hate have brown skin

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
I CANT MEW AWAY MY RACE. I cant mew away the brownness of my skin, I cant go to the gym and lift away my brown skin and it sucks to the core. What did I do wrong to be born curry. It's seriously a curse. Why cant i be white why man it sucks. Even if your 6'4 with good facial bones, its over if you are curry.

why do I feel that every guy with lighter skin than me mogs me even though if they're uglier than me. Its just a weird feeling, like i see guys who are uglier and shorter than me and i still feel they mog me because they have whiter skin.

Bro being brown and having good skin is still fine. Honestly sometimes, for me, tanned skin looks nicer than pale ass skin

Being brown with acne is suifuel though

Bro being brown and having good skin is still fine. Honestly sometimes, for me, tanned skin looks nicer than pale ass skin

Being brown with acne is suifuel though
i have acne :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Being brown is not the problem. I've seen brown chads before. The problem is your face, you have to be handsome to make your skin color irrelevant. If you think white skin is better, you have not seen a white incel yet.

Being brown is not the problem. I've seen brown chads before. The problem is your face, you have to be handsome to make your skin color irrelevant. If you think white skin is better, you have not seen a white incel yet.
coping
390b96b639bcc00151553c766f53c4c6.jpg
this guy has decent facial bones, but is inkwell because of his skin color.

decent facial bones,
That nose is huge.... and the jaw is not big enough. But his lips do look disgusting due to his brown skin. Only a true chad can have that skin and suceed. It's ovER for brown normies

That nose is huge.... and the jaw is not big enough. But his lips do look disgusting due to his brown skin. Only a true chad can have that skin and suceed. It's ovER for brown normies
If he was white skinned he would slay

There's absolutely no escape with the shit skin ... rip brocel :feelsrope:

Can’t you use bleach to make it white?

Brown is beautiful @manlet cUnt bro

You're complaining about being incel, not being curry. If your facial bones and frame is shit, it doesn't matter what race you are tbh :blackpill:
brown skin is uglier than white skin, I dont get why copers like you deny this

brown skin is the color of mud, shit, rotten food, and corpses

white/pink skin is the color roses, light, snow, and purity

true as shit if he was white he'd be a lot more attractive
the darkest one can be and still not have skin color affect them TOO much is a caramel complextion. Anything darker than that and it's over.

These guys are dark, but no where near as dark as that Indian.

Egypt15
Iraqi15
Yemen3

the darkest one can be and still not have skin color affect them TOO much is a caramel complextion. Anything darker than that and it's over.

These guys are dark, but no where near as dark as that Indian.

Egypt15
Iraqi15
Yemen3
true, and i'd even say that the guy on the far right benefits from being brown because of his this insanely thick eyelashes which add to the pretty boy look, though that can be achieved with makeup most men aren't and won't do that so

I CANT MEW AWAY MY RACE. I cant mew away the brownness of my skin, I cant go to the gym and lift away my brown skin and it sucks to the core. What did I do wrong to be born curry. It's seriously a curse. Why cant i be white why man it sucks. Even if your 6'4 with good facial bones, its over if you are curry.

why do I feel that every guy with lighter skin than me mogs me even though if they're uglier than me. Its just a weird feeling, like i see guys who are uglier and shorter than me and i still feel they mog me because they have whiter skin.
I agree i hate being shitskin and the condition that come with it on average

How curry are you? Like curry curry or just curry. I heard there is different tiers of curry.

Do you look like this?

Or this?

If you are more European curry you can try larp as Italian or Greek or some shit jfl

Big truth, being a shitskin is beyond humiliating and saddening in 2022 :feelsree:

then just peel it off bro

Can't you whitemax look others in looksmax?

true, and i'd even say that the guy on the far right benefits from being brown because of his this insanely thick eyelashes which add to the pretty boy look, though that can be achieved with makeup most men aren't and won't do that so
Yeah, thick eyebrows and eyelashes are one of the good traits for being from a hairier race. I have pretty good eyelasges myself.

Light brown skin looks good tho not as good as white but still good. I am light brown and love my complexion