Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate gypsies

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Basically the worst nation that ever existed. And also, I hate how Americans are lecturing us on how to behave with them, those fucking faggots have problems with xenophobia towards other nations and they teach us that 'gypsies are good.'

Go fuck yourselves, if you want to experience how it is being jumped on, go to Eastern Europe and see on your own skin, retards.

Basically the worst nation that ever existed. And also, I hate how Americans are lecturing us on how to behave with them, those fucking faggots have problems with xenophobia towards other nations and they teach us that 'gypsies are good.'

Go fuck yourselves, if you want to experience how it is being jumped on, go to Eastern Europe and see on your own skin, retards.
Suicidefuel for @Mecoja they literally can't catch a break anywhere.

Luckly you dont see them often in west europe. I mostly see turkish, marrocan and syrian people

Americans are cucks for nogs

Luckly you dont see them often in west europe. I mostly see turkish, marrocan and syrian people
They're all over the place causing trouble in Spain and Italy as well.

Never met a gypsy

Never met a gypsy
You don't see them to much even here in NYC. I do know there is a Roma community in the US, but AFAIK they don't really cause as much of a problem as they do in Europe. I never seen an incident involving gypsies here.

Instead we have niggers, but Europe is getting that problem as well so they have two problems to deal with.

They fuck and marry (arranged) very early, that's based but many of them are criminal or near criminal scum

They fuck and marry (arranged) very early, that's based but many of them are criminal or near criminal scum
They sell their own daughters and wives to prostitution.

gypies come from romania, i heard like 80 percent if UK whores are romanian, seriously underrated foids

They sell their own daughters and wives to prostitution.
No they are not, there are criminals like that, 99.9 percent of gypsies are way too much overprotective of their families, they would beat up their wives and daughters for just flirting with someone.
Suicidefuel for @Mecoja they literally can't catch a break anywhere.
Like i care what anyone thinks, problems with gypsies are they act to loud and obnoxious on the streets, crimes they do are petty theft like stealing copper wires or other metals while the real criminals that rob and kill, sell heroin and whatnot are glorified.
I think Cristiano Ronaldo is ethnically gypsy.

He isnt, i can recognize Roma people on kilometer even when they are whiter, example i knew right away Quaresma and Reyes are gypsies, i remember once Pirlo said his Paternal grandparents were gypsies.

Last edited:
Gypsy crusader is cool