Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate gymmaxxed foids

• Thread starter Just say NIGGER!
  • Start date
Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★
Some time ago I saw one in front of me. She had a very lean build, strong legs and arms and also her hair was colored blue :feelskek:. I wanted to smash her head in with a rock in Half Life 2 Beta, but alas that would be a suicidal act. Although I despise them, I despise the fags who say "mommy" to them 10x more.

Yes all of thems are whores, no execption, the moment a foid steps into a gym she is a whore, she wants everyone to see her ass with leggings

Don't diss my curry @wereq like that

i want a loving mommy gf, sorry can't help it

They're the most whorish and least attractive females generally

It surely would've been brooootal if she heightmogged you.

Women going to the gym is like a 6 year old boy going to the gym. Nothing will happen because there’s no testosterone to make muscle-protein synthesis.

i want a loving mommy gf, sorry can't help it
Faggot, foids are meant to be nothing but walking incubators.
Women going to the gym is like a 6 year old boy going to the gym. Nothing will happen because there’s no testosterone to make muscle-protein synthesis.
They become giga whores and ruin other gym goers lives because they looked in their general direction for one picosecond therefore they are a "pervert"