Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate groups of women getting wet over a hot guy entering a room

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
They behave like children, we all know that you want to be fucked and dropped by a chad than even consider dating your looksmatch.

It just crushed my soul to think that objectivelx attractive men are attractive to 100 % of female population on earth. Because how is it possible that 20 females in a room stare at a chad the moment he enters a room?

Jesus Christ, I hate everything. Chad can have a harem of slave girls while I looksmaxx for years and even subhuman women threat me like garbage.

I don't care about them being attracted to Chad. You can't deny men do the same, when a gigastacey enters the room we all look in her direction.

BUT we don't feel entitled to her attention and clitoris. That's the big difference.

There isn’t much variation in mate choice among MAMMALS, so there’s zero variation in mate choice among female members of the same species . Jfl at “hes just my type” and “it’s just like my personal preference, like personally . Other girls might like something else but like just meeeee personallyyyt I prefer tall broad brick skulled high T dominant violent alpha big dicked handsome men”

Evolution 101.

Femoids really are menally just children. Nothing more.

There isn’t much variation in mate choice among MAMMALS, so there’s zero variation in mate choice among female members of the same species . Jfl at “hes just my type” and “it’s just like my personal preference, like personally . Other girls might like something else but like just meeeee personallyyyt I prefer tall broad brick skulled high T dominant violent alpha big dicked handsome men”

Evolution 101.
Ragefuel cause they always refer those as preference when we know that those are dating requirements.

Also,
you forgot the "teehee"

that's why chads also our enemies. fuck them and everythin about them