Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate group work.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I wish I had the option to just do all these assignments alone. My group members are always lazy, useless pieces of shit. I always end up doing everything and giving them free marks. How did these retards even graduate from high school? It's even worse when they're incels because you know they have no social life so wtf is their excuse? I hate people.

I used to avoid labs and group assignments in High School but had to actually do them in university. They were hell.

Lol. Unfortunately for you, university thinks they are training you to be able to do work in teams. People are lazy and dumb as shit when you leave uni. Atleast you know when you get a job and have to work in teams it might mean something

this semester we had a roastie on our team and she did almost nothing on all works we were assigned. So on the final project we just straight up didn't put her name on the work and turned it in. When the semester was over the prof uploaded the notes and she got an F. it made me feel so good, I bet she offered to suck dick or something not to fail.