Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate group interviews

Mizuma

Mizuma

Greycel
Been applying to jobs for so long and finally hear back from a shitty minimum wage role working at a clothing store.

For some reason, they decided it'd include a group interview over Zoom. We get into some team tasks and everyone's getting to know eachother while I sit there quiet af like a weirdo hardly contributing.

I know I'm not getting the job. Fuck social anxiety and fuck the fact I have to go through these hoops just to wagecuck

hello grAY, i hate those interviews too, i had to be in tiny room with a philiphino hr toilet, and a white stacy toilet cause the hr toilet was too lazy to interveiw us individually, i made zero eye contact with the white toilet

i made zero eye contact with the white toilet
Smart. Even one glance would have been enough for you to get accused of muh sexual harassment by both of them simultaneously.

hello grAY, i hate those interviews too, i had to be in tiny room with a philiphino hr toilet, and a white stacy toilet cause the hr toilet was too lazy to interveiw us individually, i made zero eye contact with the white toilet
Hey man. Did you get hired?

Smart. Even one glance would have been enough for you to get accused of muh sexual harassment by both of them simultaneously.
i make zero eye contact with toilets in the eye in public, if its safe i sneak a look if theres a pawg around, or if theres a giant set of milkers :feelshmm:

Hey man. Did you get hired?
yea, but i only lasted 3 days, cause i saw my supervisor was a toilet with a fat ass i wouldnt get to sexo with it

Even to get a shitty low tier job we have to go through hell. End this world already.

I hate it when its 2 or more people interviewing me at the same time, feels worse than a police interogation

I hate it when its 2 or more people interviewing me at the same time, feels worse than a police interogation
I'm okay with panel interviews somehow. It's just when there are other candidates and it becomes a group task, that's when I bomb