Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate Greta Thunberg

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I wanna punch that nigga in the face kek, I fucking hate her. She's a stupid environmentalist attention whore with aspies and also she's ugly AF. I also hate retard normies who think she's legit and that she's very intelligent when it's obvious that she's just a puppet reading a script.

I wanna punch that nigga in the face kek, I fucking hate her. She's a stupid environmentalist attention whore with aspies and also she's ugly AF. I also hate retard normies who think she's legit and that she's very intelligent when it's obvious that she's just a puppet reading a script.

That's precisely how I feel as well.

And I cannot find cute adorable loli to play in forest. Thats even illegal. Hope rapefugees get this cunt

She is a whore to the Jews

She's bought and paid for.

She looks like a foid that would go to my school or at least to my middle school.

On top of the autism she has depression, OCD, selective mutism and judging from her face, fetal alcohol syndrome. If she were male, she would be posting here or hanging from the ceiling.

She is a new puppet to their agenda.
If you use a kid (bonus if female), people would be more receptive.

She's a freemason Illuminati paid by Soros.

volcel if you wouldn't
On top of the autism she has depression, OCD, selective mutism and judging from her face, fetal alcohol syndrome. If she were male, she would be posting here or hanging from the ceiling.
based just fuck her autistic pusy easily and the baby will come out better because it wasn't marinated in goon

she's clearly being coached

I also hate how normies think shes "intelligent" lmao this girl is fucking retarded

she looks like the type of foid in my old school that would ask the teacher "do we have any homework"

Greta Thun(((berg)))

she's clearly being coached
I also hate how normies think shes "intelligent" lmao this girl is fucking retarded
She's basically a child actress. In currentyear, globalist "activism" is the acting/modelling/rockstarring of choice. She's got a team of managers and everything. It's hilarious that normies are pretending that this is some grassroots fight-the-power shit.

She looks like a mosaic Down Syndrome sufferer.