Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate going outside, even foids mog me in every way

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
relative was visiting me today, had to go to a nearby Walmart for groceries, plenty of degenerate looking boomers that i mogged somehow, but everywhere i fucking looked i saw young foids walking by that looked at least 6ft maybe 6'2 tall i swear, and i noticed many of them wore just flat tops, no heels at all. Fucking manlet at 5'9, like what THE FUCK!!! :feelsree: have these foids been eating to get that tall so casually? Plus ofc right as i got the checkout area, a 6'5 lanklet pretty boy dressed in rags walked by with his gorgeous redheaded stacy gf who was like only 5ft tall, WHAT THE SHITTTT I HATE BEING MOGGED SO EASILY!!!! FOIDS ALL AORUND ME HEIGHT MOGGED MY ASS, THEN THIS giga chad lookin MF WHO'S DRESSED IN A RAGGEDY ASS SHIRT, PATCHY ASS BEARD AND JEANS MOGS LITERALLY THE ENTIRE FRONT OF THE STORE!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee: fuck going outside, fuck going to any type of public area, and FUCK GETTING MOGGED BY WHORES!!!!!! :feelsrope:

just try to get out of house in night or for work. choose times that u know for sure people aren't outside, atleast that's what i do

just try to get out of house in night or for work. choose times that u know for sure people aren't outside, atleast that's what i do
im a neet with no money :feelshmm:

I’m 5’4, imagine that !

And yes I definitely understand you. I’m also ugly

Hate getting height mogged fuck why couldnt i be 6'3
I wil start wearing big ass boots and lifts

Op says 6ft2 foids are everywhere

Meanwhile 5ft10 is top 1% in the us

Avg wnba player is 5ft9

Op is delusional

stop overexaggerating, there is no way you saw many 6'2 foids unless you live in the Latvia or something

stop overexaggerating, there is no way you saw many 6'2 foids unless you live in the Latvia or something
believe what u want bitch, these foids nowadays mog you if you arent 6'4 at least

Op says 6ft2 foids are everywhere

Meanwhile 5ft10 is top 1% in the us

Avg wnba player is 5ft9

Op is delusional
finnwolfhard middlefinger freetoedit sticker by @tcreace

You mean unless he was at a pro volleyball game

I don't go outside.

306-png.712006

Re: already got another kid on the way...
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184612991Tuesday, March 01, 2016 6:26 PM CST
Ah, Slayer, you are quite pathetic. A male individual unable to control his s-exual lust is a male individual psychologically-enslaved by female individuals. Although, this story was likely fabricated.
Re: "Competive Guide for Pokemon beginners"
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184613176Tuesday, March 01, 2016 6:30 PM CST
Competitive-battling in Pokemon is actually quite mathematical. I cannot understand why you are attempting to convey hilarity.

that's getting height mogged by 10 year olds territory.
Yes. Often.

My neighbour's son is 14 now. 3 years ago he was about 5'2". He is now around 5'9"...

relative was visiting me today, had to go to a nearby Walmart for groceries, plenty of degenerate looking boomers that i mogged somehow, but everywhere i fucking looked i saw young foids walking by that looked at least 6ft maybe 6'2 tall i swear, and i noticed many of them wore just flat tops, no heels at all. Fucking manlet at 5'9, like what THE FUCK!!! :feelsree: have these foids been eating to get that tall so casually? Plus ofc right as i got the checkout area, a 6'5 lanklet pretty boy dressed in rags walked by with his gorgeous redheaded stacy gf who was like only 5ft tall, WHAT THE SHITTTT I HATE BEING MOGGED SO EASILY!!!! FOIDS ALL AORUND ME HEIGHT MOGGED MY ASS, THEN THIS giga chad lookin MF WHO'S DRESSED IN A RAGGEDY ASS SHIRT, PATCHY ASS BEARD AND JEANS MOGS LITERALLY THE ENTIRE FRONT OF THE STORE!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee: fuck going outside, fuck going to any type of public area, and FUCK GETTING MOGGED BY WHORES!!!!!! :feelsrope:

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VsELrC7PxqE

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/AFl77W90j0U

Last edited:
iam 5,7 and get everywhere mogged :blackpill::whitepill::feelsree::incel:

I can't enjoy anything anymore knowing my genetic fate