Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate going out in public and seeing girls out

Animas

Animas

This isn't even my final form
★★★★★
It’s infuriating, i had to go to the mall w my family and i was fucking dying inside. I hate seeing girls just flaunting themselves knowing in their minds i have no shot, they never look at you, they’re so fulfilled in their own worlds, their phones filled w messages, you see them smiling and laughing they know they have tons of orbiters and friends and parties. I never even wanna fucking leave again it’s the ultimate mockery “fuck you, look at my ass and tits popping out you cant have this”. fuuuckkkk

This world ain't fair - I tried to avoid that but it just keeps hitting me every time.
Normshits are vermin.

This world will pay the iron price one day

“fuck you, look at my ass and tits popping out you cant have this”
This is why I'll never understand strip clubs, private dances, camgirls and such. Imagine paying to be teased and humiliated like that.

This is why I'll never understand strip clubs, private dances, camgirls and such. Imagine paying to be teased and humiliated like that.
it’s brutal bro i don’t understand either one time i went out for my cousins birthday to a club and i started crying in the bathroom because i was so frustrated by it
I do not go outside
if not for my family or cousins i wouldn’t. i spend as much time as i can inside

it’s brutal bro one time i went out for my cousins birthday to a club and i started crying in the bathroom because i was so frustrated by it
Oh I hate clubs, seeing the half naked foids jump around and be sluts, when you can't have any of them you see how disgusting it is. I can't last more than an hour or 2 in a club, the music and expensive booze just make it worse.

The thought that I'll have to be in a commited relationship with one of those cock carousel-riding sluts if I ascend makes me feel like shit.

“fuck you, look at my ass and tits popping out you cant have this”. fuuuckkkk
Making everyone horny af but won't let anyone near except some chosen chads. Sadistic creatures.

I'm slowly gaining the same mindset as St. ER.
I went to a certain mall today with a friend. We sat at the food court to eat some KFC garbage- next to us sat a fucking ~13-14 y.o. kid (early teens). Suddenly, 3 girls (probably his classmates) just came and literally started hitting on him with light-tier flirting and asking him to go out and shit. 3 >6/10 girls stood straight and still for 15 minutes like slaves while he was throwing mostly single-syllable replies at them. I had not felt such a mental pain in years. Like a fucking bag of rocks (representing the missed teen love) falling on you and you agonizing to death, with your organs and bones turned to pulp.

Last edited:
I experience this everyday, my college is around a rich part of the city, everyone's white and 6ft minimum. Sometimes i get mogged so hard my brain goes insane and I just want to laugh or idk

Feel the exact same way, just goes through my mind knowing that they would rather fuck there own dogs than touch me with a ten foot pole, really when this world ends it's for the best

this is why the only time i go outside is to walk to work.

irl = constant bonbardment of suicide fuel for incels.

we will get our vengeance one day brother -
maxresdefault.jpg

I like to go out for a walk tbh(usually at night)

See girls in the street and know they will never be mine or they will never smile to me is a fucking shit :feelsrope:

But is worst see couples. See them kiss each other, hug each other. When I see that, I want to kill them :woke:

If girls ignore me, I think that's not bad. What I find bad is that some girls look disgust at me as if I wanted to do something to them. The appearance of a Sub 8 Ethnic seems to really appeal them. That's why I almost never go out. Only if I have appointments.

This world ain't fair - I tried to avoid that but it just keeps hitting me every time.
Normshits are vermin.
The world is fair to these cunts
I went to a certain mall today with a friend. We sat at the food court to eat some KFC garbage- next to us sat a fucking ~13-14 y.o. kid (early teens). Suddenly, 3 girls (probably his classmates) just came and literally started hitting on him with light-tier flirting and asking him to go out and shit. 3 >6/10 girls stood straight and still for 15 minutes like slaves while he was throwing mostly single-syllable replies at them. I had not felt such a mental pain in years. Like a fucking bag of rocks (representing the missed teen love) falling on you and you agonizing to death, with your organs and bones turned to pulp.
View attachment 57317
This is what people that aren't dog shit ugly experience. None of my friends had to try to get laid. This is why they think we can't form a sentence without tons of pauses, stuttering, and are heads in the opposite direction.

View attachment 57317
The world is fair to these cunts

This is what people that aren't dog shit ugly experience. None of my friends had to try to get laid. This is why they think we can't form a sentence without tons of pauses, stuttering, and are heads in the opposite direction.
yeah this is so fucking true they don’t say shit saying too much and rambling if anything can be seen as a bit try hard, there’s only so much personality per say you can add before it’s actually too much and just fucking weird

View attachment 57317
Was he gl?

They don't exist, and shouldn't exist, at least in my head.

I do not go outside. I live by myself on campus at college and only leave when required to do so for a mandatory class.

I hate seeing girls just flaunting themselves knowing in their minds i have no shot, they never look at you, they’re so fulfilled in their own worlds, their phones filled w messages, you see them smiling and laughing they know they have tons of orbiters and friends and parties.

Females should be banned from public, actually should be banned from this world.

This is why I can't ever see myself living in places like California. Just pure pumpedupkicksfuel.