Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate going out bros...

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
Its literally normoids screeching on the streets, foids sitting in cafes with chadpreets and literal faggots lanklet retards i have to wear a mask to not make them feel threatened I wish I could WFH so I don't have to deal with people

Damn negroe, you really have to maskmaxx to go outside?

Damn negroe, you really have to maskmaxx to go outside?
Yes bhaicel i still look subhuman with it but i still wear it to make normoids not stare at me

absolute hell

Bro you're like the tallest in curryland thug mogg them

Bro you're like the tallest in curryland thug mogg them
wrestlemania xxvii wrestling GIF by WWE

Tamil Nadu and tall light skin bro you should increase the fertility rate stop rotting on this forum
im maharashtra i.e konkani native but currently living in tamilnadu

@Misogynist Curry 卐 :feelshaha:
Mask is for cucks. Stop wearing mask, bro. You shouldn't give a shit what those stupid cum dumpsters and normoids think about you. You are basically accepting their superiority by wearing mask which is cuck especially in a state like Tamil Nadu where there are countless subhuman niggers in every corner.

Over for curryland:feelsbadman:

Mask is for cucks. Stop wearing mask, bro. You shouldn't give a shit what those stupid cum dumpsters and normoids think about you. You are basically accepting their superiority by wearing mask which is cuck especially in a state like Tamil Nadu where there are countless subhuman niggers in every corner.
I went to the mall in Chennai today and there were north indian indo aryan mogger foids wearing absolutely nothing

Tamil Nadu and tall light skin bro you should increase the fertility rate stop rotting on this forum
Im trying to talk to some Dravidian phat ass foiderino boyo but language barrier is a thing and they are either bad at English or don't want to speak with me