Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate god

Adson

Adson

Greycel
I was a strong believer in god before blackpill even most atheistic arguments against relegion didn't shaken my faith

Once I met a girl online
We chatted
She even says" I love you" because of my romantic ,funny texts
She constantly asked my photo
Unfortunately (I still get cringe bomb remembering that day) being
Bluepilled I send
And I cringley asked her photo return (I already seen her face before)

Fuckin brutual man she sent photo an ugly bald nigga suddenly my heart stops

She blocked me after that
After my cringey lowiq attempts to ask her unblock me
She straight up called me ugly in a public group chat.

It's been 10 months

Every fuckin day I thought about her

I was once class topper now I failed in multiple subject due to depression after getting blackpilled with unforgettable experience

Brutal, but hate the whore.

Well apparently youre still a believer because it makes no sense to hate something you don't believe exist. I hate women and simps, not god

the title is based, bro :feelsLightsaber:

When i first took the blackpill.... for one month i couldn't believe what i was experiencing...i was constantly denying it :lul::lul::lul:

Went through the same thing when I was around 20. Girl talked to me every day, was always excited and engaging and would send walls of text and laugh at how funny I was. Then she started sending pictures of herself and begging me to send her one. After a while I sent one and she got kind of quiet then said she had to go and never came back on.

But it's my personality that's ugly right IT

Well apparently youre still a believer because it makes no sense to hate something you don't believe exist. I hate women and simps, not god
I lost pretty much my belief in God
I shared blackpill in an relegious group chat

They kicked Me out

Life as an nihilist incel is fuckin brutual man. I watched blackpill for fun even laughted at incel butthurts in comment (I thought I was good looking) later I realised Iam one of them

miss that good old day being a believer
Happy , bluepilled

Strong first post.
Don't let a whore ruin your education tho.

Brutal, but hate the
Went through the same thing when I was around 20. Girl talked to me every day, was always excited and engaging and would send walls of text and laugh at how funny I was. Then she started sending pictures of herself and begging me to send her one. After a while I sent one and she got kind of quiet then said she had to go and never came back on.

God = collective consciousness, the "spiritual breath" between human interractions

I hate God too, even if He isn't a an old man with a beard hurling lightning bolts.

It's fukin halo man

Their is a positive correlation between how people take your behaviour and your looks

If you are good looking you have to be too rude to get a girl feel disgusted about you

If you are subhuman like me she may got offended even by your apology texts in her dm

I lost pretty much my belief in God
I shared blackpill in an relegious group chat

They kicked Me out

Life as an nihilist incel is fuckin brutual man. I watched blackpill for fun even laughted at incel butthurts in comment (I thought I was good looking) later I realised Iam one of them

miss that good old day being a believer
Happy , bluepilled
religious?what religion?where are you from?

I was a strong believer in god before blackpill even most atheistic arguments against relegion didn't shaken my faith

Religious brainwashing had no effect on East Asians.

Good post,welcome to inceldom

I hate god so much. You weren't one of his favorites that's why that happened to you. Your purpose in life is to uplift his favorites, that piece of shit(god) punished you for going against his will.

I hate god so much. You weren't one of his favorites that's why that happened to you. Your purpose in life is to uplift his favorites
God's favorites are tall white people with blue and green eyes and blonde and ginger hair.

So you were good enough for her when you were making her laugh and engaging in nice conversation with her. But when she saw that a a few millimeters of bone were out of place in your face you became less than garbage in her eyes.

No just god would make a system like this.

There's no god and stop trusting ppl online or you'll get hurt.

God's favorites are tall white people with blue and green eyes and blonde and ginger hair.
Tall, definitely. The others depend on the region, but yeah , preferential treatment, already in a developed country.

Tall, definitely. The others depend on the region, but yeah , preferential treatment, already in a developed country.
Nah. Even a 5'7 brown haired white guy will be treated better in shitskin lands

God = collective consciousness, the "spiritual breath" between human interractions

I hate God too, even if He isn't a an old man with a beard hurling lightning bolts.

The fact that normies say that God is good means that they are evil.

You should NEVER send photos of yourself if you can't make some sort of special impression. It would have been better to claim you were horrifically deformed in a locked facility.

You should NEVER send photos of yourself if you can't make some sort of special impression. It would have been better to claim you were horrifically deformed in a locked facility.
I informed about being insecure about my look even before sending photo

You know womens mind.

Yeah I was like 20 at the time and this was before lookism and such was common knowledge. I knew I wasn't a hot guy but I thought I could at least pull off average.

Once I met a girl online
We chatted
She even says" I love you" because of my romantic ,funny texts
She constantly asked my photo
Unfortunately (I still get cringe bomb remembering that day) being
Bluepilled I send
And I cringley asked her photo return (I already seen her face before)

Fuckin brutual man she sent photo an ugly bald nigga suddenly my heart stops

She blocked me after that
After my cringey lowiq attempts to ask her unblock me
She straight up called me ugly in a public group chat.

It's been 10 months

Every fuckin day I thought about her

I was once class topper now I failed in multiple subject due to depression after getting blackpilled with unforgettable experience
Any hackers here I wanna give her a nice lesson