Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate god so fucking much

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
It's so unfair that he allows such a good person like me to suffer by being rejected and laughed at every fucking day because something i have no control over while evil chads that bully innocent people get to be loved and to fuck super hot blonde stacies any time they want for free

God if there is a god of course

God was a giga chad

If god really does exist, im beating the fuck outta that nigga when i die for ruining my life.

u should blame your parents then for creating you.

I don't blame God for my situation. I recognize that some people are luckier than others

I don't believe as long as I get evidence. He is a true sadist if he exists

god I fucking hate so much
Sounds better

Lol,i hate you too.Im pretty sure you're a fakecel, you joined on saturday and are pretty much stealing line's from Elliot Rodger.

Lol,i hate you too.Im pretty sure you're a fakecel, you joined on saturday and are pretty much stealing line's from Elliot Rodger.
What lines? I only said "such an injustice" in another thread and lol fakecel are u serious

If he exists I hate him for making me depressed and giving me crap parents

God, if he exists, is my biggest bully.

I am sick of being bullied.