Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate getting haircuts

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I would like to have my hair longer but due to my dermatitis, specifically in my scalp I can't pull off the long hair look without my scalp turning red and getting irritated. I have to end up getting a haircut every other month or so, but the only good thing is that my parents give me $20 per haircut.

This isn't just it, I still have to pay money to get a haircut and the fucking foid giving me my haircut is trying to start a conversation with me and small talk, its also fucking irritating when she is touching my head and hair in general. My parents also expect me to pay a fucking tip.

Last edited:
i hate it too because my anxiety is so bad being forced to look at myself in the mirror and have some fat roastie touch my hair makes me feel so uncomfortable, along with trying to survive small talk, its torture

I hate getting haircuts as I've never found anything that looks good.

I never will find anything that looks good because I'm ugly.

suifuel for baldcels tbh

dont let foids or fags touch your hair.

Getting a haircut as an incel is the only time a stacy touches your head.

Why do you want have long hair?
Btw, you should also try a male barber instead

-Getting a foid to do your haircut

JFL, what are u a faggot?

I agree but some of you guys don't know the pain of having fucked chin and getting a haircut. Barber tries to rotate ur head a bit or tilt it up by grabbing ur chin and he can barely grab it or he misses sometimes lmao
i hate it too because my anxiety is so bad being forced to look at myself in the mirror and have some fat roastie touch my hair makes me feel so uncomfortable, along with trying to survive small talk, its torture
Not rly forced, all my life I just looked at the ground while getting a haircut.. then few yrs ago I realized ppl actually stare into the mirror.. so I look at the mirror like every 3 mins to not appear retarded looking because this barber keeps looking at my shit skin. Fuck skin is so underrated too, brb making a thread

Making conversation is the worst. It’s all bad when the land whale stands in front of you, you have no clue where to look.

I agree but some of you guys don't know the pain of having fucked chin and getting a haircut. Barber tries to rotate ur head a bit or tilt it up by grabbing ur chin and he can barely grab it or he misses sometimes lmao

Not rly forced, all my life I just looked at the ground while getting a haircut.. then few yrs ago I realized ppl actually stare into the mirror.. so I look at the mirror like every 3 mins to not appear retarded looking because this barber keeps looking at my shit skin. Fuck skin is so underrated too, brb making a thread
Did a barber ever comment on your weak chin

No lmao :D I think they would realize it would put me off getting a haircut there, bad business move.

Why do you want have long hair?
Btw, you should also try a male barber instead
So I don't have to spend money on haircuts or interact with my barber. I did try a male barber originally but the wait was so long and the wait would last around 3 hours or so to get my haircut.
Making conversation is the worst. It’s all bad when the land whale stands in front of you, you have no clue where to look.
Same, this hits way too close to home. They also try to pry into your social life and your life in general.
How old are you?
16 years old.

The foid made me look like Chad because how she cut my hair. Fucking hell.

Last edited:
I'm growing my hair and beard both out to hide as much as possible of my skull and face

I actually started cutting my own hair for that same reason OP. They always have to ask "so where do you work" and stupid shit like that. I refuse to give my money to manipulative foids.

Learn to cut yourself. I was doing it for many years. But it was for fuckboyish messy hairdoo with spiked hair

I actually started cutting my own hair for that same reason OP. They always have to ask "so where do you work" and stupid shit like that. I refuse to give my money to manipulative foids.
Learn to cut yourself. I was doing it for many years. But it was for fuckboyish messy hairdoo with spiked hair
I was always thinking of just shaving off my head when the time comes to get a haircut again but I rather not look like a potato due to my head. How do I cut my own hair for free?

I wouldn't consider small talk with a foid a bad thing. I'd feel a lot worse having my hair cut in silence, having to listen to the chad in the next chair talk and giggle with the foid cutting his hair, while knowing that the one cutting mine isn't making conversation with me because of my incel-tier looks.

That's why I'm looking for a new dental hygienist right now. The 7/10 stacylite that I've been going to never says more than three words to me at a time and always wants to shoo me out as quickly as possible after the work is done.

I don't have problem with small talk, she do it as fast as possible in silence. They probably think that I am fapping under cover.

I used to hate getting haircut. But when I realized that my scalp is very visible if I try long hair, I start to love getting haircut

I hate haircuts as well because I look bloated with short hair but having longer hair is too much maintenance due to my hair thickness. :woke::feelsree:

JFL why do you pay someone to cut your hair?
Thats masochistic.

I'd like to grow my hair out as well but I keep getting really bad dandruff when my hair gets longer and shampoo fucks up my hair so I have no choice but to keep it on the short side.